26

I was at UA with the students and Aizawa. We were training and helping the students improve their skills. I drink my water and try to hold on. Lately, I've been a bit nauseous but I just brushed it off.

"Hey, Midoriyia! Come on!"

He comes and we get in the field everyone stops and looks at us.

"You know last time you were quite easy to beat."

Mi: "Well, not anymore, Miss. Keket."

"That's what you think."

Mi: "*chuckle* You wish."

Ai: "1, 2, 3!"

I summon some shadows but he quickly avoids them.

"Not bad. However."

I summon a huge shadow figure using everyone's shadows.

"You need more experience!"

I launch at him and they start fighting

Ai: "Now class as you can see this might be a bit common on the field and sometimes one of you might need to step in and help a colleague. Who wants to go at it?"

No one raises their hands due to being scared.

Ai: "Bakugo!"

He jumps in and tries to attack me but I kick him. This distracting me and making Midoriyia come at me. I start feeling dizzy but try to brush it off. I shield myself and minimize the figure. Aizawa turns and looks that I'm pale and dizzy.

Ai: "Stop."

Bakugo and Midoriyia keep on going and all the teachers start seeing the training. I nearly get punched but use the shadow.

"*panting* Fuck."

Ai: "You two stop!"

Everyone starts noticing my state and Mirodiyia stops, but Bakugo continues. I was about to use my shadow figures but I feel getting weak and I faint. I fall before he can hit me and everyone goes to my aid. Aizawa picks me up and takes me to the nurse. Sakura and Eco go with him and they accompany us. Eco calls Orca who was at a meeting and he quickly comes.

Hours later

I wake up in a bed and Sakura quickly hugs me.

Sa: "Are you ok?"

"Mhm."

Eco: "Don't worry, Yuri I called Orca and he should be here in 1-"

The door flung open Orca dashes to me and hugs me.

"Are you ok? What happened? How do you feel?"

RG: "She's fine and next time don't open the door that way!" Recovery girl says.

RG: And you two don't you two have classes to teach?"

Eco and Sakura nod and leave.

"So what happened to her?"

"She's ok. And as expected she just had low blood pressure due to the pregnancy."