5

You were at lunch with Snipe eating together. Your sister was with you guys and you three were talking.

Sa: "God I hate tests!"

Sn: "Mhm. Hey, Yui why don't you just start working here?"

"You think?"

Sa: "Yes!"

"Thanks, but I like being a sub. Plus, I love being in action."

They nod and you three keep on eating. However, Eco and Orca were watching you three. Why were they being this way? they already have two amazing women in their lives, but why seeing you with another man anger them?

Sn: "Hey, Yui."

"Hmm?"

You turn to Snipe and he gave you a rose making you blush. You take it and your sister giggles at this. Ship?

Sn: "So, um what if we go um... um-"

Sa: "He wants to tell you if you want to go out with him?"

"F-Flare!"

He turns to you blushing you smile at him.

"Yes."

Sn: "Huh?"

"I would love to go on a date with you."

Sn: "Really?"

"Mhm." You say with a smile and nod.

"Ok, um how about today?"

"Sure, what time?"

Sn: "7, I'll pick you up. Movie theatre."

You nod and Sakura takes you leaving Snipe alone. And as for Snipe, he's left a blushing mess, and Orca... Well, he smashes the bottle in his hands.

Sakura giggles and you are left blushing.

Sa: "Ok, Juliet what will you wear?"

"Oh, god I have nothing!"

Sa: "Take some of my clothing."

"Really?"

Sa: "Mhm, BUT it might be too..."

"Prostitute like?"

Sa: "Mhm."

"Just like you."

Sa: "H-Hey!"

"Just joking."

She pouts and the bell rings you head to the classroom and hear your name. You turn and Orca was heading to you.

"What can I help you?"

"So, what was that all about?"

"None of your business."

"Yui-"

"No. Just leave me alone. I'm such a bad friend then just leave me alone."

You glare at him and go to the class the students all sit down and you pass out the test.

"You all know the rules. No, smartwatches, phones, talking, nor looking at one another's paper. If you need anything tell me. Don't tell your partner if not I will see this as cheating and you BOTH will get a 0. And also place your phones and ALL electronics on your desks."

They all get their phones out and place them on their desk. But you knew some did not place ALL their devices.

"Ok, now I will check."