46

5 months pregnant

I was at UA at the teacher's lounge eating my lunch. I caress my womb and then Sakura comes in, with coffee. I can't have ANY COFFEE. Well, I CAN BUT Orca does not let me.

"Hi." She says with a smile. I glare at her and eat my chicken.

"Oh, sorry I forgot. No coffee."

I nod and she takes a sip, I put my fork down and turn to her. She looks at me and was SCARED!

"I may be pregnant, but keep on drinking that coffee INFRONT of me I will kill you."

At that point, Mic, Aizawa, and Eco come ALSO HOLDING AND DRINKING COFFEE.

"You know what. I had enough." I get up and leave the room.

Mic: "What's up with her?"

Sak: "Pregnant and no coffee."

----

I was at Orca's office. Doing what? Waiting for him to come back from a meeting. He enters his office and is shocked to see me.

"Hun, what are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to see you. Well, we wanted to see you."

He chuckles and we kiss. I sit down and caress my womb while reading a book.

Orca p.o.v

I look at my computer trying to distract myself from Yuri. Her scent. There was something about it that just... turned me on. I feel getting hard and try to focus on my work. However, the image of me fucking her while pregnant was still in my mind, but I didn't want to hurt her and the babies. I look back at her and she was stretching herself. I look at her breast and notice they have gotten a bit big.

"What's wrong?"

"Huh?"

"You keep on eyeing me is everything ok?"

"Y-Yes. I was just checking on you."

"Ok."

----

Yuri p.o.v

I was at home grading some papers.

*kick* *kick*

I jump and then hear the front door open. My husband enters my bedroom and looks at me.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?"

He goes to my side and places his hands on my womb.

"The babies kicked."

"K-Kicked?"

"Mhm." I say with a nod.

Where he placed hands the babies kick. He tears up with tears of happiness and places his head on my womb.

*kick* *kick*

He jumps and I laugh, at his reaction. I kiss him and he kisses me back I go down to his neck and leave a hickey. He goes down my neck and leaves a mark. I kiss him and pull him to me.

"*kiss* Hun, we can't."

"Why not?"

"I don't want to hurt the babies, and you."

"You won't."

"*sigh* Is it even safe?"

"Yes, it is. Plus, I know you've been wanting to have sex~"