6

Orca p.o.v

Why? Why am I feeling this way? Yui and I... I... I can't be with her. Even if I weren't with Mira we still wouldn't be able to be together after all she now has Snipe. Plus, Mira is an amazing woman and girlfriend. But if I do think of that way towards Mira. Then, Why do I get jealous when I see Yui with someone else?

I got home and saw a car outside. I enter and heard Mira giggling and another male voice. I entered our bedroom and saw her kissing another guy.

"Mira?"

Yui p.o.v

I was giggling as I got home and Snipe kisses me.

"See you, tomorrow?"

"No, Eraser will come. How about after work?"

"Sure."

He kisses me one last time and he leaves. I enter and get on the couch to watch the news. I get up and am about to take a bath but the door rings. I open it and Orca was there.

"Orca?"

He enters and I close the door. I then notice he was crying.

"Orca what happe-?"

He grabs me and kisses me. I resist but melt to the kiss I close my eyes and we go to my bedroom. One minute we were just kissing and the next we were both naked and he was on top of me. I knew what I was doing was wrong I'm with Snipe and he's with Mira. However, I loved the way he made me feel he made feel like his and only his.

Next morning

I woke up and I was in bed. My bedroom was a mess and Orca was next to me. I sit up and all the dirty, steamy, and passionate memories flashback. I hear some heavy footsteps and Orca walks in. He looks at me and I at him. I look down and he sits next to me. He starts kissing me again and I try to resist.

"Orca, stop."

Orca stops and sits on the bed. He places his hand on my cheek and licks it making me shiver.

"Mine."

I blush and push him off.

"I'm with Sniper."

He gets up and starts getting changed.

"See me at my headquarters."

"Orca, this was the first and is the last time. We can't do thi-"

He kisses me and touches my clit. It felt so good and he inserts two of his thick fingers inside me. I arch my back and he chuckles.

"You sure? I can keep on pleasuring without him knowing."

"Orca~"

"Come on, Yui. Yes or no?"

Why? Why was he like this now? There is no going back. You love Snipe, but also love Orca.

"Y-Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Keep on fucking me without anyone else knowing."

He nods and keeps on thrusting his fingers inside your pussy. You reach your peak and he kisses you.

"You know where to see me."