9

"I'm pregnant with his kid!"

I go silent and tear up. I hang up and tears fill my eyes. Why the hell did I even think he and I were gonna be together? Sakura and Eco hear my cries and are shocked to see me crying. They go to my side and comfort me Sakura takes me back home and makes up an excuse so the rest don't question anything.

I was at home in bed tearing up and Sakura was comforting me.

"Come on, Yuri. What's wrong?"

"*sniff* Mira called."

"What did that woman say?" She says angrily.

"She's pregnant and it's Orca's."

"Ohh, Yuri."

She hugs me and I hug back. Just then Orca walks in and Sakura glares at him. He goes to my side but I push him off.

"Sakura, you can leave."

"You sure?"

I nod and she leaves glaring at Orca.

"Yuri, what's wrong?"

"*sniff* Tell me the truth how far did you get with Mira?"

"Yuri-"

"How far?"

"Once."

"Oh, god." You say in tears.

"I swear Yuri it did not mean anything. It was once and only once I swear."

I look at him with tears in my eyes.

"She called and she's pregnant. And it's yours."

He looks at me shocked and surprised.

"Yuri, look I..."

He sits down and tries to touch me but I push him off.

"Yuri, I love you. I don't love Mira and even if she's pregnant that will not make me leave you."

"And what are you gonna tell the kid? What are you gonna tell the kid when they ask why you two aren't together? "

"I...I don't know."

You tear up and look at him.

"You know what I and my sisters went through. Our parents getting divorced. That kid needs you and you won't be able to be with that kid if I'm there. You will worry about us both. That kid needs you more."

He gets up and puts his jacket on.

"I'm sorry, Yuri."

He leaves and I tear up. I cry all night and blame myself. I shouldn't have even gotten between them. When he and I got together they were still together. It's my fault!

I was at the dinner Eco was supposed to attend it's been a week since Orca left. We finish off and I head home... my empty house. I feel sick and go straight to my restroom and vomit. I clean my face and flush the toilet I hear my phone ring and answer it.

"Hi, sweetie!"

"Hi, mom how are you?"

"Good, and you? I hear what happened."

"*sniff* It's my fault mom. I *sniff* I *sniff* he and she were basically still together. It's my fault for letting him in."

"Sweetie, listen it's not your fault. It's not your fault for falling in love. Things happen."

I wipe my tears off and...

"Mom."

"Yes?"

"I want to move in with you."

"Sweetie I'm literally here across the sea. I live here in the U.S"

"That's why. I want to leave."

"W-What?"

"I want to move to the U.S."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok, baby it's your choice. I love you."

"I love you, too."

I hang up and start packing my stuff. I quickly go to the hero agency and tell them of my move. They accept my choice and are able to find me a spot. I go to Himari's and Selkie's place and decide to tell them my choice. Himari cries and you and Silkie comfort her.

She hugs you and you promise her to visit at least 3 times. And as for Sakura I face time her and tell her my choice. She tears up and she makes me promise to at least face time each morning, afternoon, and night. And also visit at least 3 times, as well. After done I tell Nezu about the move and he accepts it. I then buy my ticket and as for Orca, I decide not to tell him. He after all already has enough to worry about.

But before leaving I took a test and I... I was pregnant.