33 PT: 2

I and Orca were laying down and kissing on our bed. He was on top of me and while kissing he was stroking my clit and inserting his fingers inside my entrance. While doing so I was stroking his member and our moans fill the room. Just he and I orgasm and end up leaving a huge mess. I lick his seed off my fingers and we kiss. He lays next to me and we are left panting. We cuddle and he caresses my hair.

"Did you like that, Mr. Orca?"

"I sure did Mrs. Orca." I laugh and we kiss.

He starts caressing my cheek and then he looks at my finger with the ring.

"I was scared."

"About what?"

"I thought you would say no." He says looking around I place my hand on his cheek and make him turn to me.

"I love you. How would I say no to this?"

He smiles and kisses me, just then his phone rings. He and I keep on kissing and he grabs his phone. As he answers his phone I get up and take a shower. I eventually get out and see him writing something down while on the phone.

"Pen." He tells me.

I get him a pen and he starts writing.

"Mhm, yeah. Ok. I and my wife will be there."

I was left blushing and he hangs up. He gets up and kisses me he gets changed and puts his suit on.

"Bye."

"Bye." I say with a smile before he leaves.

I was at UA at Class 1-A talking with Aizawa meanwhile the students were working. They kept on looking at me, not cause we were talking; No. They were looking at the ring. Just then Sakura comes in and goes up to us.

Sa: "Hey, you two can I take Midoriyia, Bakugo, and Todoroki?"

Ai: "Sure, Midoriyia, Bakugo, Todoroki Flare wants to talk to you."

They nod and she caresses her swollen womb. She was now 7 months pregnant and has been working a lot. Eco and everyone have told her to take it easy, but she just ignores it. They all exit and shortly come in holding a piece of paper.

Sakura thanks us and I accompany her to help her out. She and I were going over some paperwork when she exhaustingly sat down.

"How are you and the baby doing?"

"Ok. Eco wants me to stop working for a while."

"I agree."

She turns to me and I look at her.

"I don't want you to feel the same pain I went through. I suggest you to take a break and take it easy before you regret your choice."

She nods knowing the pain I felt when losing my child. And she knew I didn't want to see her suffer from the same pain.

Just then while working Eco walks in and Sakura nearly slips. He and I are quick to go to her aid and thankfully she didn't fall.

Eco: "Hun, be careful."

Sak: "I know, I know."

We help her and she sits down.

"I'll leave the both of you alone."

Eco nods and leave the both of them alone.

"*sigh*"

"Tired?"

I turn and see Orca.

"What are you doing here?"

"Checking on my future wife."

I laugh and we kiss we go to the faculty bathroom and we lock the door. He and I start kissing and he pins me to the wall.

"*kiss* Wait."

"What?"

"Are you sure?"

"Well, just don't scream."

I blush and he chuckles. He takes my pencil skirt off and removes my panties. He inserts his tongue and finger inside, before I moan leave my lips I quickly cover my mouth. He keeps on licking my pussy and touching my clit.

"O-Orca."

He chuckles and keeps on eating out my pussy. I feel a knot form and he keeps on sucking and thrusting. Eventually, the knot burst, and I cum all over his fingers and mouth. He licks my juices off and kisses me. I wrap my arms and legs around him, while doing so he unzips his pants and brings his pants down. I remove his suit leaving his tie on. He enters me and he starts thrusting into me. We try to hold our moans to no avail. He keeps on hitting my g-spot over and over again and eventually we both reach our peaks. We kiss not caring if we got caught right then and there