47

I touch Orca's member, making a groan leave his lips.

"Plus, I need some "assistance" treating these hormones ~"

He smirks and removes my blouse and bra, I get on top of him and he touches my ass.

"So, you need help with these hormones?"

I nod and he licks my breast. A moan leaves my lips, and I feel the babies kick. I hold onto my womb and he starts sucking on my breast.

"If I hurt you, let me know." He whispers.

I nod and let him remove my sweatpants and panties. He whispers sweet things into my ear, and this just takes me back to our first time. I remember how I felt, and how he made me feel that night. I remember the first times, his hands touched my body, and his lips touched mine.

I kiss him passionately and he kisses me back. Back then we were lovers, and now we're married and starting our family.

"Orca."

"Yes?"

"Make me feel the way you made me feel our first time."

He blushes and a smirk appears on his face.

"I'll be more than happy."

He removes his pants, and boxers, and lets me ride him. We had to take it easy, since I'm pregnant, but let me tell you the sex was amazing!

*SLAP*

"Ahhh, Orca!"

He sucks on my nipples and some milk comes out.

"Mmm, our children are so lucky~"

I blush mad at his comment and he keeps on making me lactate. Our moans fill our bedroom and he sits down.

"B-Baby, I'm gonna cum."

"M-Me too."

I hold onto him, and we kiss. I touch his fin, and a loud moan escapes his lips. I flip my head back due to the pleasure.

"I love you, Orca."

"Louder, love!

"I LOVE YOU, ORCA!"

"AND I LOVE YOU!"

We scream and reach our peaks. His seed fills me, making some drip, he exits my body, and a bunch of his seed comes out. I lay down and we cuddle together, while cuddling I feel the babies kick, and Orca kisses me. He rubs my womb, and this just makes our babies kick more. A groan leaves my lips and he cuddles me to sleep.