Chapter 16: A comedian.

---

**Title: A Comedian**

"A comedian?" Momo asked, noticing the title on the flyer.

"Yes, this is about the time Izuku had a side job for fun, and we found out about it during a night out while trying to discover a new place to eat," Rebella explained to her, keeping her expression calm.

"We meet up with Class 1B that night, checking out a spot everyone was buzzing about," Luka added.

"Anyway quiet, it's starting," Rebella said letting the video load.

---

Class 1A and Class 1B were having a night dinner together after a long day of training. The group, being large, had made reservations to ensure everyone could be accommodated. However, they arrived a bit late, so Ochako took it upon herself to speak to the host about seating. Unfortunately, things didn’t go as planned.**

Ochako approached one of the waitresses with a friendly smile. "Hi! Good evening! May I speak with you?"

The waitress nodded and walked away to check on the reservation, but after a few minutes, she returned with a grim expression. "I'm sorry, but it seems there was a mix-up with the reservation. You'll have to wait a bit."

Ochako returned to the group, her smile fading. "Apparently, there was a mix-up, and we have to wait," she explained, trying to stay calm.

Monoma groaned in annoyance. "Nice going, Uraraka. We could have been seated by now if you hadn't tried to 'help.' Typical 1A behavior."

"Do mind Monoma he so with everyone, " Kendo said apologising for his classmate.

"Yeah,you just were trying to help don't worry we understand ," Momo said with a smile trying to be calm.

"What? No! I was just trying to make things easier for everyone! This isn’t my fault!" Ochako protested, flustered and defensive.

Bakugo growled, crossing his arms. "Seriously, Round Face? Now we're stuck waiting because you just had to take charge. Why didn't you let Iida or Momo handle the reservations?"

Kendo stepped in, trying to diffuse the tension. "It’s okay, Uraraka. But next time, you should let someone else handle it. Reservations aren’t really your thing."

Shinsou, cutting off Monoma before he could say anything further, added calmly, "Look, we're all tired and hungry. This kind of stuff happens. Let’s just wait and make the best of it. No point in arguing."

"I not trying to be mean for real reservations aren't your thing something your to shy and give the wrong information, but don't worry there other stuff you are good at," Mina said trying calm her friend.

Rebella rolled her eyes at the situation, prompting Ochako to turn toward her. "You know, Rebella, it’s not like I did this on purpose," Ochako said, frustrated.

Rebella shrugged. "Did I say you did? All I’m saying is that next time, maybe let someone else handle the reservations. It's not the first time you've messed up with reservations."

Ochako glared at her. "Like you could get us seated any faster."

Luka chimed in cutting of his sister, but sensing a challenge he did not let chance to bet. "Bell, we promised Sensei no fighting, but I bet 50 bucks she could."