002 - sunsets

"I hope we meet again."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"oh no! i'm almost late." you quickly placed powder on your face, applied a soft pink tint on your lips and replaced your glasses with eye contacts swiftly before fixing your hair into a (f/s) hairstyle as you prepared yourself two times faster than you usually do.

you looked yourself at the mirror, admiring how you looked which was quite rare for you to do. 'i look presentable at least.' you sighed as you fixed the button of your blouse.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

you ran a little more faster than usual towards your highschool. you were currently a second-year and today was your first day.

heart palpitating quickly, you try to breathe in steadily to match your pace. this was not the first day of school you planned for.

"if only i went home by myself i could've been earlier." you sighed remembering the events from last night which you couldn't deny that you actually enjoyed.

≪𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 ≫

"may i drive you home?"

you were slightly held aback. not only did you barely know him but he was chifuyu, someone you had a crush on a few years back.

before you were able to answer, he held your wrist, bringing you towards the transparent door, leaving you utterly perplexed by the sudden gesture.

"i won't take no as an answer." he smiled. 'she looks so cute.' he looked away to hide the noticeable blush.

"ooh such a sweetheart." a mocking remark was heard from baji who clearly knew he was third wheeling. chifuyu ignored the guy as he gave you a spare helmet, "wear this." he gently instructed as you took it from him, deciding to give in to his request.

gou nodded as you placed the helmet on your head. 'this is my first time.' you mentally comforted your nervous self as your hands started to slightly shake which was noticeable to the boy.