003 - it's him

'Oh no it's really him.'

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"thank goodness i'm five minutes early." you exhaled as you leaned on the door of your classroom. you were scanning for an empty seat, landing your eyes on the seat near the window.

"oi chifuyu!" a deep husky voice from a dark-haired boy was heard by his friend who was just right in front of him. chifuyu scrunched his eyebrows from the volume before attaining to his friend's call.

the boy perked up, seeing a smirk plastered on the ravenette's face as he glanced at you.

"who's that girl over there?" he pointed at you as chifuyu aligned the direction of his finger. They were both new students, transferring here for their second year.

'she looks familiar but i can't put my tongue on it.' he places his index finger on his chin trying to remember where he last saw you, but to no avail.

"isn't she cute?" baji teased him, leaning more to to his chair as he left his arms swaying in each of his sides.

"she looks like any other girl here baji-san." the boy sighed on his best friend's antics and how big his grin was while looking at you. you weren't able to notice them as you were facing the view from the window.

the sunlight illuminating on your face as you closed your eyes, admiring the morning breeze from the opened windows.

you looked so peaceful, so ethereal.

'but she's cute, i guess.' the blonde boy thought as he sneaked another glance on you. he looked on your (e/c) eyes as he saw nothing but emptiness, they were beautiful but all he could see was a dark coverage hiding what truly was inside.

it reminded him of someone.

kazutora hanemiya.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

class finally started as each student were to give a short and quick introduction of their names and from what middle school they were from.

as each student introduced themselves, you couldn't help but widen your eyes on a specific blonde. 'what the- is that really him?' you mentally gasped on the familiar boy.