012 - girls out

"Anything for you, y/n."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"l/n...do you wanna hang out?" an excited yet nervous voice was heard from your phone. it was a saturday morning meaning there was no class.

chifuyu, with all the encouragements from baji, decided to take this time and opportunity to ask you to "hang out." but the boy has developed a little crush on you and hoped to become a little more close with you.

"oh sorry chifuyu i can't." you sadly replied while chifuyu smile went down. "ohhh...that's okay." he tried to cover up his slight disappointment.

"it would've been nice but emma and hina invited me to hang out today." you told him, since the very time you met them at the race two weeks ago, they have been bugging you to have a girls' day out with them.

"oooh that's great!" chifuyu's demeanor changed, he was happy you were getting closer with toman and his friends as well. "you should enjoy your day l/n, we can hang next time when you're free."

"you sure?"

"yes i'm 100 percent sure." he replied joyously. "call me when you arrive back home, alright?"

'he's acting like a boyfriend, pft- it's cute tho.' you thought as a cheeky grin came to your lips, "sure no problem."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

you brisked your way towards the mall after changing and you decided to go bare faced today since your two friends were from toman and not from school. they wouldn't judge you, unlike your school mates.

"l/n-chan! l/n-chan you're here!!!" elated voices coming from behind after you arrived was heard. two girls with yellow and pink hair came running towards you excitedly to give you a hug.

"i-i can't b-breath..." you desperately muttered as their bone-crunching hug was almost suffocating you. they immediately let go and gave out a chuckle.

"it's about time you finally agreed to join us!" hina said as she pointed at you. "it's been two weeks since we last saw you...that's so long ago!" emma added.