005 - finding out

'Wait...so she's l/n y/n?'

so she's l/n y/n?'

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"chifuyu-kun?" your voice was startled by the sudden appearance of the boy as he walked towards you with a smile showing in his face. you were flabbergasted by the change of aura he was radiating.

"hi! i'm glad i finally found you." he placed his hand on his nape, slightly tilting his head from his shyness. he somehow felt giddy in front of you for some reason.

"oh you were looking for me?" you asked confusedly, trying to look away from his gaze. he answered you with a nod.

'he didn't recognize me.' you thought.

"hmm....why?" the confusion was evident in your tone. you thought that you had nothing to do with him anymore...at least in this life.

"i wanted to pay you back somehow." he said in an embarrassing tone. "are you hungry? i can treat you food or something."

"ah you don't need to-"

"no please i insist." he asked after waving off his hands. "is there anything you want?" he looked at the counter that had different types of drinks and cakes before looking at you.

"ah well...."

"hmm...i'll take the (f/f) cake and (f/f) drink, how about you?" he softened his gaze as he looks on your (e/c), his mouth curled up at the sudden spark it made.

'can't we be even more similar?'

"i would like the same." your eyes darted to the display of cakes as you examined how they took two slices of the same one for you and chifuyu, the boy glanced at your expression as you looked excited looking at the delicious cakes.

"are you currently reading the third volume?" the boy said as he looked away, trying to make small talk. he looked like a little girl confessing to his crush for some reason.

"ah...yeah that's why i'm here!" you replied ecstatically as you were excited to read the specified volume. you then remembered that it was his favorite and that he wanted to reread it.