013 - convenience store

"She said no."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"y/n!!!" you groaned after hearing your mom call you from downstairs. you were in your room reading the manga of jujutsu kaisen, you were just fawning over (jjk character:) for me it's megumi 🥰))

"coming!!!" you replied before placing your manga back on your shelf. you sped downstairs quickly or else you would get a scolding from her.

once you arrived in your kitchen, your mother was getting a sum of cash from her wallet then she gave it to you. "could you buy these." she gave you a list of ingredients for a dish.

"an old friend of mine will be visiting us tomorrow after your school— and their son loves spaghetti so i'm planning to add it to our food." she stated as you scanned through the list, nodding to the specified ingredients.

"you can buy on the convenience store nearby." your mom added, you usually bought your groceries in the supermarket since it's cheaper but since you were just buying a few ingredients— it was better for you to buy from the store instead.

"alright!" you replied happily as you counted the money, estimating that there was a good amount of change after buying the ingredients, you decided to buy something for yourself as a reward. "i'll go now." you decided not to wear any make-up since it was just the convenience store.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"chifuyu...why are we here...again?!" baji groaned as the two were walking around a particular convenience store that was "coincidentally" near your house. this was the third time this week they both came here and baji kept wondering why since it was far from where they live.

"ahhh....i heard they were having a buy one take one free of peyoung!" chifuyu said the same excuse for the third time, knowing full well baji would believe him... again. but in reality chifuyu would just buy two saying the other was free and not tell the ravenette the truth.

while the duo were buying, chifuyu would always look around if someone would show up. and by someone....he meant you.

"where could she b-baji-san what are you doing?!" chifuyu exclaimed as he saw the said boy opening an unpaid bottle of coke. "you didn't pay for it yet!" and just before baji could drink it, chifuyu tried to get it from him.