014 - visitors

"So which little prick gave you that jacket?"

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

you were a little quiet beside chifuyu as you were crossing your arms and looking on the goods on the shelves. chifuyu was the one who was pushing the shopping cart for you.

the lad was looking at you from time to time, waiting for you whenever you were read to speak up. so while waiting, he did your grocery shopping for you while you walked with him unknowingly.

while he was getting the last ingredient, that's when you finally had the courage to speak. "you don't know how much i appreciate you chifuyu, thanks for standing up for me earlier."

he looked at you for a moment before putting the tomato sauce down on the cart. "you didn't deserve that l/n and plus— couldn't they think of a better lie?"

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

you both chuckled for a moment before walking again, it was quite peaceful since there were only a few customers. a thought lingered on chifuyu's mind for the past week and he was curious enough to ask you right now. "if i may ask, why didn't you tell me you were the same girl from the cafe and from class?"

you were silent for a moment, realizing that you actually never told him the reason why despite being close with him already. he, besides baji, was the only one in school who knew about your 'double life.'

"i didn't want anyone from school to know how i actually look and how i act..." you paused, "everyone only loves me when i look and act perfect."

chifuyu begged to differ. he loved the both sides of you, but he hoped that he could help you be true version of yourself that he had come to adore. the moment and feeling you gave him the first time he laid eyes on you on the cafe, he wanted others to see that and feel that as well.