009 - toman

"There's no y/n l/n anymore..."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

nervously making your way up the stairs towards the rooftop, you clenched your teeth as you started sweating a lot. today was a day that you never expected to happen. you did your best to avoid this very outcome, sad to say fate was not on your side.

clutching the metallic purple railing as you took each step with hesitancy. to your dismay you needed to hurry up since there were only ten minutes left before classes started.

opening the door to the rooftop, you were met with a sudden gushing wind that almost swayed your skirt away. you clutched the hem of your skirt in case it might show something you should not.

you looked around the area, squinting your eyes from the heat of the sun. 'where could he be?'

"l/n." his familiar voice startled you as you turned back and forth, finding the direction of his voice. "up here, miss pretty manga girl!" he yelled, waving towards you.

you looked up on the roof of the doorway as the weather made him look as serene as ever. his yellow lushes of hair were brightened by the sunlight as the wind touched his hair delicately.

"so it's actually you!" he jumped from the roof towards the ground as he landed carefully in front of you.

he adjusted the jacket that you just gave him on his arms, holding each sleeve in each of his hands. he walked closer to you, making you nervous standing there, not knowing what to do.

"allow me to help you." he said as he placed his jacket around your waist, tying a knot with its sleeves, creating another layer of protection for your skirt that you had a challenging time putting in place. his face was a little too close for you, making you hold your breath as you could faint any minute from now.

"you can keep it, it's yours now."

"uh...thank you chifuyu." you dusted a pink hue on your delicate cheeks, and you tried to look away. the blonde looked at you as a smile was on his lips.