016 - bentos

"If you won't eat it, then i'll have to feed it to you."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

weeks after that, you and chifuyu became closer. you two would hang out almost every other day and you became close with the other toman members as well. but you haven't told them about the incident about kisaki yet. well nothing happened so far about him so you just shrugged it off and chose to ignore it.

currently, chifuyu was on his phone while walking to school. he and takemichy just got off their motorcycles as the nervous blonde was wondering why he kept looking at his phone.

"who are you texting?" the curious male asked, trying to sound chill but internally wanted to know why.

chifuyu just shrugged as he continued texting you. he asked you if you got on the bus already but you haven't replied.

takemichy— being sad that he was ignored, leaned in to take a peek on his friend's phone.

"you're falling for her, aren't you?" a huge grin was plastered on his face as chifuyu reddened. he hid his phone on his pocket.

"no i am not." he denied, but he perfectly knew he was.

but the moment he heard a notification from his phone, he instantly checked it and a beaming smile was glowing on his face.

the message came from you, you told him you were still waiting for the bus.

chifuyu
i can pick you up if you want!
7:40am

y/n 🙈
no, it's alright! you're in school already
and the bus might arrive any minute
from now.
7:43am

chifuyu
school starts in fifteen minutes, 
you might get late if the bus doesn't show up.
i can pick you up if the bus doesn't go there.
7:45am

y/n 🙈
okay fine, if that isn't a
hassle for you
7:47am

chifuyu
you're never a hassle to me:)
7:47am