004 - ironic

"Oh no it's him again."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"oi oi oi nande nande!" baji said as he cracked his knuckles, creating a sharp breaking sound. kisaki was utterly surprised by their sudden appearance as he felt the pain from his left cheek, slightly showing his pain and discomfort from the attack.

he fixed his glasses before looking at you three, as a menacing grin crept into his face. he softly chuckled as he got up and dusted his pants.

"you're all going to regret this." he proclaims loudly before walking towards his motorbike bike. he turns the engine on aggressively before landing one final look at you, his eyes were like darting into yours, making you shiver at the contact.

he finally left after zooming off with a loud 'boom', earning a relieved sigh from the three of you.

"ah..thank you again." you stood up properly, startled by the recent commotion. baji approaches you both, leaning towards his blonde friend who was awkwardly standing in front of you.

"you're l/n y/n from our class right?" The curious ravenette asked, tilting his head as his long black locks swayed from the soft wind.

you nodded hesistantly, avoiding their gaze as you felt their eyes on you. you started mumbling incoherent words before finally blurting out, "i shoul-"

"you should join us." baji suggested as you perked up from his request. chifuyu as well was eyeing towards his best friend's direction.

"n-"

before you were able to refuse you heard a soft sigh from the blonde, "don't worry, we aren't bad people. we'll drop you off right after."

'i know that.' you felt held aback as his assumptions were clearly untrue. you knew that these two boys were good people, although they could get in trouble at times.

"okay, i'm fine with that." you said nicely, trying to sound as friendly as possible. although you really wanted to avoid them, you needed to at least not be obvious about it.