007 - nickname

'miss pretty manga girl'

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"o-oh! no-no one!!!" his familiar voice made you jolt from your stiff position. you took a look in front of you, utterly disappointed that he was there...or were you;)

his smile was glowing as his emerald eyes focused on you with a glint of excitement. "you're continuing the manga right? may i join you?"

'y/n say no!' "s-sure..." you murmured underneath your breath. truth is you just wanted to punch his face there and then maybe throw him a slipper...but his precious face was just too delicate to be touched.

and you were too sane to do that... maybe

he impulsively snatched your hand as the fourth volume of the manga was already on his other hand. it was as if he really prepared for this for some reason.

'at least he's kind to me even though i look like this.' you tried to stay optimistic but you can't help but wonder why the said boy was like that.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

you both sat peacefully on the mat, reading together the fifth volume of the manga you both loved. it didn't even feel like he was there as you indulged yourself in the cute cheesy scenes the manga panels were showing.

'what should i do? should i wait for her to open it up to me or should i confront her about it?' chifuyu pondered nervously, not knowing what to do. 'i should at least start slow.'

"you should meet my friends next time, they would want to meet you." he cheered as you were quite baffled by his sudden statement. you looked at him and gave off a confused expression.

"you...talk to them about me?" you asked collectedly, your voice was soft yet kept making him feel nervous. "yep, baji too kept talking about you." 'more like teasing me about you.' he felt bashful on the thought.

"oh really...you don't even know my name." you chuckled, making him nervously give out a giggle. "yeah...i had to give you a nickname."

"and what is it?" you gave him a dazed look of bewilderment as you were eager to know what he calls you when he talks to his peers. but the mere fact that he talked about you made you feel flustered on the thought. you just hoped the name he calls you is nothing stupid or embarrassing.