Chapter 26: Never Leaving

A/N: Hello readers, I know the chapters have been shorter (and maybe more boring), but I hope you stick to THE END with these characters!

Witchita's P.O.V.

With haste, I ran to the spells room. It was a dark, moldy basement. I carefully pushed the heavy iron door open after unlocking it and started to make the love potion. The potion brewed in the old cauldron at the center of the room and it had this pink glow. The final ingredient, forget-me-not nectar. With a large sizzle, the potion was complete. I grabbed an empty glass bottle and scooped the entire pink liquid in there. Just as I was about to leave a shadow appears before me. Soon, my mother forms. "Hello daughter," she smirks.

I gasp, it was too late to lie and I couldn't run. "Hey, mom," I seeth, trying to look as mean as possible.

"Won't you stay and chat?" she asks.

I shut my mouth and glare at her, "Let me out."

Her olive green eyes narrow, yet she doesn't move. She says, "Where do you think you are going?"

"To where my friends are," I say with an eye roll.

"Oh daughter, you aren't going anywhere."

Just like that my mother disappears into smoke. I could hear her cackles faintly across the room, but I didn't care. I had to get out of here. Darling was counting on me. I quickly teleport to where Darling is. Darling and her mother was near the waterfall. Far away from people, but not too far from the castle. "Chase hexted me," she said, "He found the perfect spot. Now we just need to lead my dad there."

"I can do that, you just have to get your mother there and get in position," I state.

Then, I hand Darling the bottle, she nods. I quickly teleport them away and teleport me to where Lance Charming is. Apparently, they were all in the Great Hall. Many men sitting down and arguing. I recognized most of them, King Florian Prince (Snow's husband), King Henry Charming (Cinderella's husband), King Ben Beast (Belle's Husband) and a few others. Even Darling's brothers, Dexter and Daring was there! They all seemed horribly upset with Lance Charming, especially, the kings who had sons around Darling's age.

As I showed up, many gasped and screamed. It took away for everyone to notice me. An 18 year old girl who suddenly showed up. After the first reactions, many yelled, "GET HER!" or "HOW DARE YOU SHOW UP IN THE GREAT HALL!"

They clamored to get up and reveal their swords, so I swiftly darted across the room and through the door. I was literally being chased by a mob of kings and lords. Running in clunky boots was hard, but luckily they were wearing robes and heavy leather jackets.

I quickly reached the rose garden and using magic, I reached the center in no time. MErida the bear was in hiding, Darling was in position. She would shoot the love potion after I cast a memory spell (about Merida) on Lance and Chase would make sure the kings didn't ruin this moment. Everything would be just right, wait...

Was that Merida? But in HUMAN FORM?!