1:The Start of Troubled Times

The year is 1842 in the wild west. Sherif Enji Todoroki is in charge of a little mining town. It is at the mine where two of his sons, ages 17 and 15 work. On this day, the sun rises with a red glow in the sky. Almost as if the heavens warn of the fate that lies before them. Laughing and joking around. Touya holds the oil lantern as natsuo holds the caged canary.

"Yeah she was pretty cute. So why haven't you gotten married yet touya? Hasn't dad already tried to set you up with a lady?"

"Yea..... they didn't pan out."

"So you're like me. Hopefully he never finds out. Otherwise you'll go through that camp like hell."

"That basterd is too busy with traditions. Since I'm the oddest."

"He would be stricter. Think about it. We're talking about the man who burned his wife for being a witch."

At that moment they were deep into the mine. With every step the bird cherps. Once at the end, three miles down. They ready themselves to pick away at the coal mine.

"Let's just keep this between us and help each other out when needed."

*TINK T..TINK TINK*

The bird chirps are silenced by the sound of metal on rock.

"Thanks big bro. For everything."

"Don't be sappy you little shit. We still got a year before the forced marage starts."

Touya stops to ruffle natsou's hair. Causing him to whimper with embarrassment.

"Stop it I'm not a little kid anymore."

Touya smile turns to fear when he sees that the bird is laying down and quiet.

"Natso stop. There's a gas leak!"

The pick was already in motion. Making contact with the rock and sparking by the leak. The air crackles like sparklers before natsuo's bright blue eyes are lit up by the fireball.

*BOOOOM!*