10: Lying To The Fool

Keigo's pov:

Enji looks at me and presses the barrel of the gun closer to my head. So I luft my hands up.

"Sir, this isn't what it looks like."

He pulls the covers off to reveal that I'm fully clothed except for my feet.

"You're lucky. If I hadn't seen you wake up like this. I would've painted the walls with your brain matter. Now answer my question. Why are you in my son's bed?"

"After last night......... I slept beside him to insure that i could shield him if need be."

A moment of silence was broken when he puts the gun away.

"I see, so you were doing what you thought was best."

*sign of relief *

"THAT BEING SAID. You should be careful. You see my son is the type to steal a man's dignity."

^this asshole!^

"Oh, that would make sense. He has been eying guys lately."

"If you see him with a man. Report to me immediately."

^That's kinda hard to do when I'm the one he's with.^

"Understood sir."

Enji walks to the door.

"Before I go. I need to tell you. If I find out you both are lying to me and you're together as a couple. I'll do worse to you than the last one he had."

"What do you mean?"

"Ask him and he'll tell you about the sins he's made. I don't blame him for his infliction. I blame it on that witch that gave birth to him. Even after she was burned at the stake. My children are still cursed."

^holy shit he's NITS!!^

"I see, I'll be sure to keep him from making anymore trouble sir."

"If you really want to help. Find him a wife with perfect birthing hips."

My anger was about to boil out. Lucky for me. He left. Not a moment later. Shots were fired. I put my boots on and ran out in search of natsuo. That's when I saw the second in command of the blue eyed bandits.

"Tomura shigaraki."

Enji growls as shigaraki holds natsuo by knife point. Enji pulls up his weapon and aims it at shigaraki.

"Enji don't! You might hit na-"

"Stand down Keigo. I got this."

"No you don't. Some situations you can shoot your way out of. This one you can't."

"Nonsense."

Shigaraki speaks.

"He's right you know. Listen to the cowboy. I'm in the perfect position here. My blade is shaped like a hook and surrounds your son's neck. Since I'm leaned to the side. If you kill me. My body weight while falling would kill him. Yet I still have a free hand to kill anyone who tries."

Enji gets ready to shoot. At the last moment I can't believe what I hear.

"You think he's a weakness? Hah! That's funny. Let me let you in on a secret. I've got another wife lined up to bring me an air to the family name. This one is of no more use to me."

I push enji arms to knock off the path. The bullet Flys and cuts natsuo's cheek.

"HEHEHAHAHAHAH! My boss will be happy to hear just how far you've fallen. Tell you what."

Shigaraki let's natsuo go.

"Just because you want him dead. I'm letting him go."

Just as shigaraki gets on his horse to run away. I saw the wind blow up his bandana just enough for me to see his chapped lips.

"Shigaraki tell me...... why were you on the train during the attack the other day. I remember seeing you during the copycat attack."

His eyes widen before all focus was on me.

"I was training the new recruits."

With a smoke bomb. He leaves without a trace 9f steps in the sand. While nastuo stands by the red x cowboy who's bleeding out. I try to help him up.

"Here i got the left if you get his right side."

Enji looks at us and acts like he sees something. Yet no more words were exchanged. Once at the doctor. We drop off the cowboy and leave. Only for him to grab my hand, and lead me towards the mountains out of town. Once alone and in a cave. I see that there's a locked chest there and a fire pit. Almost like a camp sight. I knew this was the perfect time to make a move.