2: Too Far From The Big City.

11 MONTHS LATER:

The train station outside of the mining town has been filled by people visiting family for the holidays, and four mysterious men. While on the long ride. The train enters the desert. A child whimpers in fear in the car behind the engine.

"Mommy, I'm scared. What if the Blue Eyed Bandit robs our train."

"Don't worry hun. I'm positive the bandit won't hurt us. There's no one here who's rich."

Two on the four begin to stand up. One uncovers his weapon. A tiny six shooter pestle. The other walks up the the little girl and pulls up his bandana to cover his face. Grabbing the little girl and puts a gun to her head.

"NO BODY MOVE UNLESS WE TELL YOU TO! FIRST THING ALL HANDS UP! WHEN WE GET TO YOU. WE'LL PAT YOU DOWN. ANYONE WITH WEAPONS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT! JUST COMPLY AND YOULL ALL SEE YOUR FAMILIES FOR THE HOLIDAY!"

The one with the six shooter walks up to everyone. Taking their wallets and pureses. That is until a blonde man refuses to put his hands up. He's five cars back. His light brown cowboy hat covers most of his face. As he lays on his seat with legs propped up. Only thing visible about his face is a light beard and a piece of grass sticking out of his mouth.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW. DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE BLUE EYED BANDIT!"

A golden hawk like eye peeks out from under the hat. The bandit freezes at the cowboy's gaze. Causing him to smirk and stand.

"I'll comply."

The man gets close to pat him down. Only to find his police badge.

"Oh shit you're-"

The cowboy takes a step forward to knock the bandit guard and Balance down.

"BOSS! THERE'S A-"

The cowboy pulls him close and stabs him with a knife he has hidden in his sleeve.

"Shhh, we mustn't alert your copy cat boss. Your pistles may match, but your eyes and m.o. don't. The second man walks in with the hostage. The moment he steps foot inside. The first guy falls to the floor dead. In the moment of shock. Hawks draws his weapon. Quickly firing off a shot to the other. The bullet hits perfectly between his green eyes.

The little girl begins to cry. So the cowboy gives her his hat.

"These men won't hurt you anymore."

He shows her his badge and she hugs him. So the cowboy whistles a toon while taking her back to her mother. The moment of reunion is the moment that the train arrives. The sherif walks on board and finds the two dead men. Along with six civilians killed.

"What the hell happened here?"

"Hey there boss man. Did you know about these copycat bandits going around?"

"Listen here city boy. We don't kill them unless we have to. Wait a sec. Did you kill them both by yourself? How?"

"I saw everyone as they entered the train. With one glance. I can see a lot about someone. Like both only having one clip on their side. That told me that they have guns, but only have six bullets each. Since both men didn't have blue eyes. I knew they weren't the one you wanted me for. So I knew they were copycats. Most likely if close to getting caught. Two of the twelve bullets were for themselves. The one guy that went towards me first only had one shot left, and he wasn't wasting it on me. So I took him out with easy. Since he screamed. The other tried to get the hostage in sight. Hoping I would comply. That was his mistake. Since I'm a sharp shooter. He died without knowing what happened past the door."

The sherif grows and makes the cowboy walk with him away from the scene. The last man to leave was the fourth guy. His red eyes, black hair, and cracked lips smirk before he walks away without anyone noticing.