8: Nightmare

Keigo's pov:

We walked through the swinging doors. To a bar full of people.  A pianist plays for all to hear. While two men joke beside him as he play. While the red head with a scar above his eyes plays. A blonde with a lightning bolt cheers with a man who looks tired. They s8ng until all eyes are on natsuo. The bar tender is a big blonde man who looks like he could eat a table. Yet his expression is soft.

"So you're finally out. Does th a t mean you're on the hunt again? There's one guy who arrived 8n town that fits your type."

"Actually I'm already spoken for."

The bar tender looks me up and down.

"You go cowboy killer."

"Shut it fatgum. We're keeping it a secret. "

I couldn't help but chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

"Trying to keep a secret when the bar is silent is gonna be hard."

Natsuo puts his head down. That's when everyone acts normal.

"Rest assure we got your back. So what's your poison boys?"

Natsuo lifts his head up.

"Give me something strong, and the house special for my body guard here."

I look at him confused until the drink is provided. Huge and fruity, I couldn't stop myself once tasted. The hint of lemon mixed with cherry and a splash of grape made this drink taste like heaven. After the first glass. I went to stand up to piss outside. Only to plop back on my ass.

"Shhhhit this is st- *hiccup" rong."

Natsuo drank his and we got giddy. Just as we moved close for another kiss. A rock with a letter busts in through the window. The blonde with lightning in his hair goes to read it. Only for my eyes to catch the shine of a gun peaking from the shattered window.

"No matter where you are. I'll fine your family enji todoroki."

He read as the gun points to him.

"Get down!"

I yelled but it was too late. Before our eyes he was gunned down. As more shots were fired into the bar. I shield natsuo with my body, and get ready to return fire. Fatgun grabs his shotgun from behind the counter and opens fire with two shots. Everything goes quiet. So I peek out to see a guy that looks like a magician was shot dead. On his face was the bandana of the blue eyed bandits.

^I have to protect him. Not just because of my job, but because he now has my heart.^

Soon enji shows up and asks us questions separately. By the time he's done. We're escorted back. I stand watch in his room until enji leaves. That's when the blinds are closed by natsuo. That's when we made out. Before we could go any further. Our bodies grew tired. Where we proceeded to fall asleep in one anothers arms.

Natsuo's pov:

His arms are soft, yet the grip is that of a posesive beast just ready to claim what's his. His heartbeat calm like a distant drum. Soon sleep has me, but the dream is always the same.

The burning of flesh that wakes me up in agony. Smoke in the darkness. As the smell of burned bacon like human bodies fills my nose. I move my arms under me to try and sit up. Only to feel myself pinned down by rock.

"B....brother are you alright?"

I feel with my hands in search. Once I do, I grasp it tightly.

"Thank God, you're alri- HU- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAH!"

I wake up to see keigo asleep beside me. After looking at him for a bit. My mind settled down. So I got up and walked out of the room to wash up.