7: Story of The Boots

Hawks POV:

On our way to the stables. I pick up a piece of sweet grass to chew.

"Hey cowboy, tell me why do you chew instead of smoke? I noticed when you arrived that no trace of cigarette smoke was on you."

My mood changed and I stopped where I was. Sarrow memories cloud my mind of a child locked in darkness. While his mom and dad argued about who would lead their act in the circus. Cigarette smoke filled the air. Taking away any chance of fresh air. The child soon is pulled into the spotlight as a new act. As the lion opens its mouth. He screams out in fear.

"Hey cowboy........ COWBOY KEIGO!"

"Huh? What happened?"

"You spaced out on me."

"Uh sorry nastu."

"Already at the pet names I see."

I begin to blush as his tease helps clear my mind.

"Sorry if I asked something too personal. Tell me whenever you're ready."

Thanks natsu."

"So I noticed you don't have any spurs on your boots."

"What are spurs?"

With a face palm he says.

"Damn, you really are a city boy aren't you?"

Without another word. Natsuo picks up my leg. Causing my balance to go. When I fall flat on my ass. I get a good look at him.

^those muscles of his are toned. Perfect figure, but I wonder where he got those scars.^

My Cheeks grew reder. So I put my head down. In seconds two spikes little spinning disks were hooked on the heel on my boot.

"Be careful when using these. Too much pressure can gouge your trusted steed. A slight touch is all you'll need on the side to turn your horse. This way you aren't pulling on their bit."

"Bit?"

Natsu does a biting motion and I see the metal bar in the horses mouth.

"Rains are the straps attached to the bit. Following me so far?"

I nod as he continues to tell me about the horses. However I space out again. This time my focus is on his lips, not words.

I bite my bottom lip to hold back my urge to kiss him. Natsuo helps me on a horse. As he satles up on his. At first it was scary, but soon became fun when I leaned forward.

"Wait keigo don't. He'll wanna run."

I smirk and take off. Causing natsuo to chace after me. Screams turn to laughter as I soon got a hang on what to do. By the time the sun was about to set. We stopped and went back to the stables.

"You're a quick learner cowboy-"

Since we were inside. I thought no one would see us. So I pulled him close. Sealing our lips together in a passion and hungry kiss. He soon gave in for a moment. Only to push me away as his eyes opened wide. In them I saw what looked to be a cowboy in black with a red x on his hat.

"Sorry cowboy but please don't do that again. For your own safety at least."

I look back to see the figure has vanished.

"Care for an assort to your room sir?"

"Bar first then home."

I nod and walk behind him. All awhile keeping my hand close to my gun incase the cowboy gets close again.