11: Echo of Wild Beasts

Keigo's pov:

Thinking of nothing else. I move in to kiss natsuo. Yet when I do. He turns away.

"What's the matter babe?"

"You need to get away while you still can. He doesn't suspect you yet."

"I pin him against the cave wall. Looking him dead in the eyes.

"I love you. Nothing or no one will change that. If I go. You're going with me."

"I.... I can't leave."

"Natsuo he tried to kill you. At this point it's all or nothing!"

Those eyes of his bubble with sarrow. So I place my gun, boot knife, and lasow down infront of him.

"I surrender to you. My mind, body, soul, and my heart are yours.  I'll do as you ask even though it'll hurt. In exchange I just want one more night together."

My chest begins to hurt with every word. It's as if my heart has known him for years. Yet we only just met a few days ago.

I bow my head to him. Only to hear him chuckle.

"Damn cowboy, how could I say no to that sexy display of weakness."

I look up only for him to have the lasow in hand.

"Tell me, how do you feel about a little foreplay?"

I blush uncontrollably as he approaches with rope in hand.

Enji's pov:

^that look in their eyes. I know they're hiding something.^

After ordering my deputies to search for shigaraki. I head to my storage shed to pick something up.

Bakugou's POV:

"Grrrrrfff!"

Without medication to numb the pain. I feel the doctor pull out the bullet from  my back. After a few minutes. I passed out. Only to wake up to the sight of enji.

"Tch....... what do you want old man? You come here to finish me off?"

"I'm here to reward you for a job well done. So tell me, what do you want?"

"You know exactly who I want you jackass.* whince *"

"Very well, I'll bring him in."

Enji opens the door and pulls a chained up kirishima. He's thin like he's been starved and covered in lashes.

"K...irishi....ma!"

Kiri looks up and a see a small barrel like muzzle on his face.

"You basterd."

"I'll free him once you tell me what they're hiding from me"

"I ain't telling you shit."

"Is that your final answer?"

Enji unplugs a hole at the top of the muzzle. With funnel in hand. He shows me that he has a glass full of baby scorpions.

"Wait what are you doing!? No STOP!"

"Tell me what you know. This is your last chance to save him."

Kirishima thrashes around. So enji kicks and pins him to the wall. Seeing him panic and scream for help. I soon caved in under the pressure.

"I.....I'll talk. Just let him go."

"That's a good puppet. Now tell me everything you know."