14: Kidnapped Son

Keigo's pov:

^damnit, I don't have anyway to protect myself. If I throw the blanket and run. It'll slip out easily and chase me.^

I quickly look around for answers. That's when I saw it.

"I'm by your nest."

Without breaking eye contact. I back away slowly.

"It's alright mama slithers. I'm not here to hurt you or your young. I just wanna get to my home."

The snake follows me until I'm twenty or so feet away from her nest. When it turns around to head back. As I take a step away. A bird swoops down. Taking one of the eggs. Thinking fast, I threw the bullets at the bird. It now tries to divbomb my head. With a quick motion to get down. I fell back to where I was before. As the bird flies off. The rattler approaches me. Where I give her back the egg.

"Here you go. Now keep your eye on the sky okay?"

With a bonk on my head and a small bite to my hand. It leaves with the egg.

I began to feel dizzy, and yet I pressed on.

"I gotta make it back home. He must be.....so ........worried."

"Young man. You don't look so well. Here have a drink."

I thought I saw someone offering me water. Yet as I reached for it. I was hit upside my head.

Natsuo's pov:

Once home, I was shackled in heavy chains and locked away in my old room. Smiling family photos were still ripped apart from before I ran away. One piece I picked up. My eyes watering from memories of what will never be again.

*knock knock knock.*

"Young m...master? Be prepared. For master endeavor has found you a bride."

"Thank you tamaki amajiki you may leave now."

^i hate that kickname of his. Anyone who uses it has given up on life to serve him. For they have had everything they've ever loved taken by force in one way or another. ^

As I sat there on my bed. A cold breeze from the night air blows in. I turn around to see my window open. The moment I get up to close it. I hear shigaraki's voice.

"Awe obeying the master like a good doggy? Well do not worry. You'll soon be free from this world."

His hand reaches for me.