21: Forgiven

Touya's pov:

The train whistle off in the distance made my stomach ache. Knowing that it's too late to go back. No time for second guessing unless I wanna die with him. I turned away and looked down to hide my face from my crew.  As I took my first step away from him.

"Touya!........... I forgive you. So don't beat yourself  up. You did what you had to do."

"Why?"

"You idiot isn't it obvious? I love you ya dingbat."

Even after everything he's still the sweet guy I first fell for. In a shakey and spead up way, I said to him.

"I loveyou m...more."

The train's steam was soon visible in the distance. So I was gonna run away but shots were fired. Toga, twice, and shigaraki fell from their horses. With injuries to their hands. It was impossible for them to shoot back. I was soon pulled into a hug that was suffocating by fatgun until I passed out.

Keigo's pov:

I didn't see anyone unlit the ambush happened.  Kirishima came up to me with tamaki and cut the ropes like butter. Pulling me out of harms way.

"How did you find us?"

Tamaki:"I noticed you were acting strange today. So I followed you to the mine with bakugou. When I got there. I waited outside. That's when I heard what dabi was planning. So I got backup while bakugou followed you. He left a track for everyone to follow. "

"So what's gonna happen to them now?"

"Each one will have a trial for their crimes, and if they don't tell us where the gold and valuables are. They'll most likely be hanged."

I gulped nervously and looked at touya who was passed out. He looks so peaceful in his sleep.

I then realized that he might look like that in a casket. So I ran off away from everyone and puked. Bakugou walks up after.

"Stress?"

"Y....you could say that.... y...eah."

He pulls me close to whisper in my ear.

"I'll help you and touya like old times now that the basterd is gone. In exchange I want something."

"Is it gold you want?"

"I want you both to leave and be happy together."

I was surprised. That's when he grins like a madman.