9: The Warning

Natsuo's pov:

As I went out back to take a shower. Just as I had finished taking off my shirt. I hear the voice of one of father's spys.

"Oi, there you are."

I turn just in time to see the cowboy with the red x on his hat pin me against the wall.

"What the hell bakug-"

His hand grips my face.

"Relax, I'm not here for you. Rather, he's here for your little boy toy in there on your bed."

My heart races with fear. As I think back to when I tried to date last time.

Chisaki crying out for help as father gunned him down while he was bound, gagged, and on his knees. I was forced to watch before his lifeless body was kicked into an open grave that I was forced to dig. Chisaki was used as a hostage against me so I would have to dig. Once finished, bakugou pulled me out and help me back.

Present day I kick and scream. Thrashing around to get free.

"I'm sorry about all of this. That basterd needs to pay, but we all know what happens when someone tries to run away or disobey him."

I see that bakugou is just as hurt as I am. His voice cracking. So I began to relax once he says.

"Enji has kirishima."

That's when I realized why bakugou fears him. Soon a gunshot rings out nearby. Bakugou's grip losens as he starts falling. I turn to see who's shot. Only to see the purple bandana.

Keigo's pov:

I open my eyes to see that natsuo wasn't in bed. As I go to sit up. My head touches something metal.

"Hello takami."

Sweat drips as fear sets in. The fact that I'm in natsuo's bed. Does not look like I'm just protecting him.

"H....hey Todoroki sir." ^I'm so dead.^