4: The Eyes of A Lonely Man

Keigo's pov:

As enji rides off. I flip him off for his lack of hospitality. Afterwards I head for the front door. The two swinging doors open as my heavy boots thump loudly on the hard wood floor. A woman dressed like she could kick ass welcomes me inside.

"Greetings sir, my name is midnight. I am the madam of this fine astonishment. What fine lady would you like for your stay?"

I bow to her out of respect and say.

"Your girls are beautiful my dear, but I'm here on a job from the sherif for coal boy."

"Oh, a new guard for the master. Very well. Please follow me."

We walk past the front desk into a back room.

"He's beyond this point. Please be careful around these parts. Sherif isn't the type to be yourself around."

I was confused by what she said. So I knocked on the door.

"You may enter!"

His voice is raspy, and yet soft. So I enter to see a man wrapped in bandages.

"Parden my intrusion. I'm your knew body guard. My name is keigo takami. It's a pleasure to work for you mister-?"

"Natsuo, Natsuo Todoroki."

His eyes look as if grey skys were alive. So he stands up only to approach me. Shutting the door behind and locking it tight.

"Sir?"

He pushes me against the bed. His weak look was throwing me off. As he had enough strength and force to pin me to the bed.

"When will he learn not to send me straight men. Everytime it's the same. So will you run away from me like the rest?"

I begin to blush. Only to close my eyes.

"Well well well, looks like you have a secret too."

"Please sir, I'm only here to serve you as-"

He puts a finger to my lips.

"I'm in need of some servicing."

Just as he leans in closer. I panic and push him away. Running out of the room and shutting it behind me. I begin to pant as the flustered feeling soon subsides. Midnight sees me and chuckles.

"My my, a virgin? This is something for the ages. A cowboy who's in a web. Try not to get bit by the spider young man. This town isn't what it seems, and you're in the heart of it all."