Satan x Male Reader ᕙ[・۝・]ᕗ

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Fluff
Slight cuss words
TERRIBLE writing
NOT PROOF READ

As always I hoped you enjoyed
Btw I rushed this so sowwy (;ŏ﹏ŏ)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mammon managed to steal Solomon's spell book he wanted to test himself soo.. he used M/n as his test subject.

He picked a random spell and placed M/n on the couch, "why am I guinea pig again?" M/n asked annoyed, Mammon shushed him and said he was concentrating. He then started chanting the spell once he looked over at M/n. His sweat dropped since he didn't see M/n anywhere but he felt something small hitting his knee, he looked down.

He picked an angry M/n up, "bwad denom!!" He got a little smack from the tiny human. Mammon chuckled, "aww ya look so cute," he squished one of M/n's cheeks which caused the human to try and bite his hand.

"Oi!" He immediately retracted his hand away before M/n could bite. He soon noticed he couldn't take care of you and if Lucifer or Solomon found out well bye bye him, "shit.. how do I turn ya back," he mumbled to himself loud enough for M/n to hear him.

"S..sh..," Mammon looked at the human trying to pronounce something, "s.h.i..t.. s-hit! Shit!" Mammon's heart dropped, uh oh.

"No no no no, M/n don't say that word," "shit!" "M/n! Stop it!" It took at least five minutes for Mammon to shut the human up. He sighed as the human stopped saying that word but a knock at the door caught Mammon by surprise.

"Mammon! Will you keep the noise down!" It was Asmodeus, he opened the door coming face to face mask? as he and Asmo were arguing. They weren't aware of a smol human crawling out of Mammon's room and into the hallway.

M/n's pov~

You looked around and you randomly went up to a door, "d'aah!!" You shouted hoping someone would open the door. Hearing footsteps approaching the door they opened it, you gasp happily to see Satan.

"Waton! Waton!" You made grabby hands to him as he looked surprised. He picked you up as you snuggled into his chest, "M/n? What happened to you?"

No response. He looked down at you to only find you sleeping happily on his chest.

A couple hours later you woke up, you were a calm kid so you were forcing Satan to read for you as you sat on his lap.

A low growl alarmed both males, M/n looked up at Satan, "I hungy." The blonde smiled as he picked the male up and took him to the kitchen. They bumped into Mammon and Lucifer along the way.

Lucifer was about to string Mammon up on the ceiling, Satan was going to avoid them until the tiny human yelled at Lucifer. "Bwad denom! Stay!" He yelled at Lucifer, even if M/n was smol he still had his pacts with the brothers but his memory about that is fuzzy.

Lucifer grunted and dropped Mammon, the white haired demon immediately went behind Satan and M/n, "so this is who you where wit' y'know I've been looking everywhere for ya!" He crossed his arms, he had bothered Lucifer and Diavolo too much that's why Lucifer was gonna string him up on the ceiling. He only wanted to know if M/n was with them.

Lucifer looked over at the three only to be surprised by tiny hands trying to smack him, once when he was able to move he looked at Mammon, "I believe this is your doing, right?" Mammon gulped, "w-well it was M/n's idea."

M/n made angry noises of protest, this just made their hearts melt, so cute.. was what they were thinking.

Later

Everyone was at the House of Lamentation cherishing M/n's smol form, every time someone tried to pinch his cheeks he bit them. Let's just say they let M/n be small just until Satan's birthday which was tomorrow.

Extras

Once M/n was back to normal he punished the brothers since they kept him small for a week! He then punished the others as well, including Lord Diavolo and Barbatos. For the angels he had them bake him sugar cookies, hey they weren't arguing since they didn't go through what the demons went through along with Solomon.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hoped you liked it and for now ima
stop putting M/n means male name
Since you guys ready know
but if there's one I'll put it
Like F/c ~ favorite color or something.

Anyways bye bye my lil bears
ᕦʕ •ᴥ•ʔᕤ

Have this pic of Satan
UwU