Lucifer 😩

"Up to Mischief my love~"
"Someone's gonna need to be punished~"

Theme ~ Lucifer has been getting a workload of papers which made M/n sad since their alone times were canceled. So, he turned to his two demon friends that no one knew of for help.

⚠ Warnings ⚠
Lemon(s?)
Random scenarios (each day)
Terrible writing
Sorry this was rushed
NOT PROOFREAD
Late on posting this (sorry)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lucifer has been getting workloads of paper nonstop, what makes M/n sad about it is that the more work he gets the more dates they cancel. It has been two weeks and they had to cancel dates just because of Lucifer. M/n was getting irritated by it, so he turned to his devious friends for help. Aaron and Teddy.

"He's always busy! We've canceled four dates already!" M/n was laying on Teddy's couch with a sad expression. "The only thing that makes him stop working is when his brothers do something that'll get them in trouble," he looked over at the two only to see them writing stuff down.

"So, from what I got, his attention goes to the troublemakers if he's not doing work, right?" Aaron questioned, in response he got a nod. Teddy smirked, "if we help, what do we get out of it? Lucifer will murder us if he found out it was us who helped you," Aaron nodded.

M/n knew this was going to happen, "Aaron, I'll buy you a ticket to a Kpop concert. Teddy, I'll introduce you to Barbatos," the two immediately agreed. Teddy dragged the two into a room with a whiteboard, "so, here's what is going to happen! Lucifer pays attention to troublemakers, so, why don't you start some mischief."

"Next week, tell me his schedule," M/n nodded and told him his schedule, Teddy wrote down every detail for next week. Teddy label Monday through Sunday. A smirk evident on his face, "Monday, you'll ask for attention, if he ignores you. Bring Mammon into it."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

°~• Monday •~°
"Jealousy"

Lucifer was in his usual place, M/n went up to him, "luucccii," Lucifer hummed in response, "can we cuddle." Nothing. Silence. M/n huffed, 'fine, then. This is how you wanna play.' M/n got up quickly, this somewhat got Lucifer's attention, "I bet Mammon would help me with my needs," he opened the door only for it to be slammed shut.

In a blink of an eye, M/n was pinned underneath Lucifer on his bed, "you stay away from that scum, you're mine," he placed love bites on the H/c-nette's neck. Light moans and whimpers escaped the males mouth, Lucifer decided to mark what was his to show off to his brothers.

~•°•~

Lucifer and M/n cuddled after their intimate session. The H/c-nette smiled happily as he was finally getting his attention back. The two soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

°~• Tuesday •~°
"Irritated now? Hehe~"

"It worked! Now what's next?" M/n held a smile as his two friends looked at him up and down. "Oh shit, did you get attacked by a hellhound," Aaron grinned. "Judging by his neck the beast was hungry," Teddy snickered. M/n crossed his arms, "I'm in a happy mood so your wannabe insults won't change it."