Beelzebub ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Theme ~ Beel's hungry but is forbidden to go in the kitchen since Satan had said so. So, you decide to share your secret stash of sweets you keep in your room.

⚠ Warnings ⚠
Lemon
Hungry Beel
Short story
Bad writing

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Beel laid on your bed, moping around since he couldn't go to the kitchen at all. You heard his stomach grumble loud, it kind of startled you since you were too busy reading a manga. "M/n.. i'm hungry," he said with a sad look.

Your heart clenched, then you remembered about your stash of sweets. You pointed at your closet, "don't tell anyone but there's a mini fridge with sweets." Beel happily went over and immediately started munching on the sweets, you giggled and continued to read.

Once Beel finished the sweets he still wasn't satisfied, he looked over at you laying on your stomach unaware of his lust growing. He quietly got up and snuck his way behind you, "M/n, can I eat you?" He whispered into your ear.

M/n jumped and turned around, you looked at him confused, "what do you mean?" Beel shook his head, "can I? Or no?" You sighed plus you were quite curious, "sure." He smiled and had you continue reading your manga, he already had your undergarments off. You then realized what he meant, but it was quite too late to stop him.

"Beel.. aah~" you hid your face in the blanket. You felt him either lick or suck, you let out small moans. Soon they were going to get louder as Beel stuck a finger in, "nyah!~" you looked behind you as Beel pumped that single digit back and forth. He soon entered another one, he scissored his two digits trying to loosen you up.

He then pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his tongue. He made sure to overlap your rear with saliva, Beel got up, you whimpered from the empty feeling.

A smirk made its way to your face as you looked back at Beel and swayed your hips, teasing him. Oh, how that was a bad idea. He immediately took his undergarments off and positioned himself at your entrance. Not even a single ounce of hesitation as he rammed his length into you.

"B-beel!!~" your eyes widened as he didn't let you adjust, his thrusts were quick. He grinded into you trying to find a peculiar spot that'll make you see stars. You let out a choked moan once he found that spot. "Right t-there!~ mmhn!!~" you had grabbed the nearest pillow and bit into it.

You were in pure bliss as Beel's dick rubbed in all the places, you stuck your tongue out as drool dripped from the corner of your mouth. Beel gripped roughly at your hips which were going to be bruised later on, which you didn't care at the moment. He pulled out which he only left the tip in and thrusted back in roughly.

"Aaahh!!~" you clenched around his dick when you came, he grunted as he continued his rough thrusts. Let's just say, y'all missed dinner. And everyone dealt with loud moans as they ate their dinner. You and Beel on the other hand were enjoying yourselfs with all the pleasure.

Extras

You forced Beel to restock your mini fridge, or you wouldn't share your desserts with him anymore.

But nonetheless he cuddled you and gave lots of love and attention. He spoiled the hell out of you, which you didn't mind one bit.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hoped you guys liked this!

Btw thanks for 1k reads guys! ☺️
I appreciate it (灬º‿º灬)♡

I could care less about the votes
I only care for the reads :3

Belphie's story isn't ready so I'll go
continue writing it