Luke V●ᴥ●V

Theme ~ spoiling the Chihuahua~

⚠ Warnings ⚠
Fluff (of course)
Short story
NOT PROOF READ
Pics from Pinterest (not mine :3)

A/n; read the bottom part please :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You couldn't help it! Luke was just so cute. You just wanted to spoil him and give him lots of love. If anyone angered the male or saddened him, well they had to answer to you.. which wasn't gonna be pretty. Anyways, you decided to be the one to distract Luke as the others got his party ready.

His eyes would sparkle when he saw some stuffed animals but would pout later once he realized he didn't bring money with him. Aww, he's like a puppy! The H/c-nette smiled and dragged Luke in the shop, he grabbed the plushie Luke was eyeballing and bought it for him.

When they left, M/n handed Luke the bag, "here, an early birthday present!" He smiled down at the male. Luke's eyes lit up and looked inside to see two plushies, "uwah!" He  snuggled with the Chihuahua and wolf squishmallows, "thank you, M/n!" He put the two back in the bag and hugged you.

I'm jealous ;^; they look so cute and squishy)

You smiled and patted his head, you guys continued walking around and stopped for an ice cream cone. An idea came to mind, you took Luke to the grocery store, "c'mon Luke, let's cook together! We've never cooked together at all!" Luke's smile widened and immediately dragged M/n around the grocery store buying ingredients they needed.

M/n paid for the stuff and the two made their way to Purgatory Hall where they cooked their lunch. (You could choose the food :3) When the two finished they decided to eat their dessert which were panda Macarons.

You could choose something else I found this on Pinterest so ish not mine but damn they look adorable ♡(ӦvӦ。) I've never had macaroons before

You could choose something else I found this on Pinterest so ish not mine but damn they look adorable ♡(ӦvӦ。) I've never had macaroons before..)

You soon got the message to start heading over to the demon lord's castle, so the two of you went while munching on the macaroons. Once they knocked on the door and got inside everyone yelled, "Happy birthday Luke!" Luke got excited and joined the party.

~•° Bonus °•~

Luke had fallen asleep on M/n's lap, everyone thought it was cute and took a picture. M/n held Luke close and brought him to a guest room, "goodnight Luke, happy birthday." You kissed his forehead and tucked him in. The male saw a smile go on Luke's face and chuckled, he soon went back to the chaotic males that were drinking.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Damn I made M/n like a mama bear
Anyways I hope y'all liked this
Sorry for short story
I wish I could adopt Luke ;~;

~•° A/N °•~
This book will now be
ON HOLD