Belphegor (๑♡⌓♡๑)

Theme ~ spoiling Belphie

⚠ Warnings ⚠
Bad writing
Short story?
Rushed
Lemon

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Belphie had made you stay home with him, how you might say. Well you couldn't resist your boyfriend's puppy look and him begging you to stay in bed with him, so you ended up staying in bed with him. Lucifer was pissed when he found out the two weren't going to school. Luckily Diavolo saved the both of you, I'll leave that to you imaginations. 😏

'What would he do if I pampered him?' You thought as you looked down at the sleeping male on your chest. Curiosity got the best of you, which could maybe kill you, who knows. You played with Belphie's hair and whispered in his ear, "hey baby," you kissed his cheek, "let's go get breakfast."

He groaned and opened his eyes, "no stay," he held onto you tighter. You smiled, "as much as I want to stay here and lay with you but I haven't had breakfast." He huffed and let you go, he was about to lay back down until arms engulfed him, "come on, love. You're coming with me," you had Belphegor cradled in your arms.

M/n walked in the kitchen and placed Belphie on the countertop, "what would you like to eat?" You caressed his cheek, he blushed and thought for a bit, "you." The H/c-nette chuckled and gave him a quick peck, "there sati-" he was cut off by Belphie slamming his lips against the males lips. You smirked and deepened the kiss, your hands found themselves under his shirt.

Belphie was grateful since his brothers weren't there to take you away from him, right now he had you all to himself. He planned to make sure his brothers knew who this human belonged to.

M/n kissed his way down to his neck, he made marks all over his lover's neck along with one bite mark at a certain spot. Belphie whimpered, "fuck me already M/n." M/n obeyed him, he soon got all their clothes off, Belphie was bent over the counter. "Ready love?" He nodded, "mmhn!~" the sleepy male bit his lip once his lover shoved his length in.

M/n stayed still to let the demon adjust, in the meantime he placed kisses on his back as his hands felt around the males body. "My~ my~ what a cute body~" he whispered into Belphie's ear, "just for me to see~" he started out slow, "ngh~ harder~"

"As you wish love~" M/n pulled out then slammed back in, Belphie let out a choked moan as his head flew back. "Ngh~ you seem to be.. ah~ enjoying yourself~" Belphegor could basically hear the smirk in his voice. He was gonna reply back until M/n quickened his pace causing him to release loud moans.

'How flexible is he?' M/n grabbed a hold of his right leg and lifted it, Belphegor gasped as he felt his lovers length go deeper inside him, "s-so deep~!!" M/n leaned down and kissed Belphie to muffle his moans.

M/n groaned and quickened his thrusts soon chasing his climax, Belphie had come for a second time. He tightened around the H/c-nette's dick causing the male to pull out and cum on his butt.

The two panted, Belphie hugged M/n, "I want a shower." M/n chuckled and picked him up, he placed Belphie down in the bathtub and joined him. Belphegor laid back on M/n's chest, he felt his erection poking his back. "Belphie~ ready for round two?~"

Let's just say they spent the rest of the day fucking.

Extras

Once the brothers had come back, they immediately heard Belphie's cries of pleasure. "Mmm/nnn!!!~" they heard the moans coming from the bathroom. They decided they'll just go eat at a restaurant or maybe sleep over at the demon lord's castle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope you liked it!

Next ~ Leviathan
April 9th
I'll see ya till then