匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 4

It has been a few days, and now Dae was going to start her new week of work bringing in the furniture.

They were all bought from IKEA, and were sent to the company for her to put up. Sure, she could have asked for the delivery guys' help on fixing, but it was something she was used to doing.

Dae and her brother were the ones who always fixed the furniture their parents bought, so really, this was no rocket science.

The boxed furniture pieces were neatly leant on the wall outside her studio. All she had to do was, bring them in, fix them up, arrange, and be done with her studio.

Other work, including painting and wallpaper, had been done over the last week, and she even came over on Sunday to make sure no spot was left untouched. If this is going to be the place where she would be cooped up most of the time, might as well make it like home.

She has finished setting up the bigger table for her computer, neatly arranging the monitor and speakers, then fixing up a keyboard along with the MIDI player. It was a simple set-up, something that she was able to afford for now with the money she saved.

She already prepared another list once she gets to reach her goal on her savings to buy more.

But for now, this was good.

It was lunchtime, so Dae decided to just have it in the studio itself, no need for walking up and down. She already bought them from a nearby convenience store, all prepacked and ready to be eaten.

And just as she was about to dig into her second rice ball, the door to her studio knocked, and she quickly paused the crime drama she was watching, got up from her place on the floor to open the door.

And there stood her boss.

OHNO DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?!-

"Dae-ssi! Hello!"

"Hi PD-nim..."

He gave her smile, and she jolted a bit, stepping aside.

"Would you like to come in? it's still a bit messy..."

"I just came here to take a look... see how you're doing. But..." he peered into the room, taking a look around. "Seems like you're handling it well!"

Dae just nodded, eyeing her riceball in the plastic.

"Oh- are you having your lunch?"

"Yeah..."

"Which... is another reason why I came here."

Oh... was there a rule where she was not allowed to eat in her studio?

"It's been almost a week you're here, yet we don't see you much, for lunch I mean."