匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 9

Dae watched with a smile as the bride walked down the aisle towards the altar, where Jinho was waiting with a teary smile.

She looked absolutely beautiful in that gown of hers, big and puffy, walking past with a bouquet like a Disney princess. She had a lovely smile on her face as she looked at her soon-to-be husband, and Dae felt the love smack into her face. These two were so cute!

She felt like they were meant to be together, which was awesome, really...

She just cannot believe that the man she once carried bridal style was going to be the one carrying this his wife this time.

Aha! The irony.

He would appreciate the joke later.

But really though... how could she ever forget, that the bride, was none oTHER THAN J-HOPE'S SIS-

J-HOPE'S SISTERRRR?!?!?!?!

HOW COULD SHE FORGET?!?!?!

She was such a dumbass! A dumbo! A stupid idiot!

Literally, there were so many posts about his sister, and how many people in the fandom knew about her, and how she looked like. A carbon copy of J-Hope.

Or well- he was a carbon copy of her.

Literally. Just take J-Hope and slap on a wig.

There. Dawon.

Jung Dawon.

Dae wanted to throw herself out that window there.

And she herself saw all those pictures Inyoung and Jinho shared. She even pieced it together, somewhat knowing that Dawon was Jinho's girlfriend. At the same time a sister of J-Hope.

And it just hit her. After two-three years, it hit her.

He was marrying Jung Dawon, sister of Jung Hoseok. A.K.A J-Hope.

A.K.A one of the men whom she works with currently.

Scratch that.

The whole group were here. On the other side of the hall. Standing and watching.

Refrain yourself from turning. Just watch the goddamn ceremony-

"I do..."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife! You may now ki-"

They were already kissing, holding each other tight in their arms. The officiator just sighed and stepped aside, allowing the photographers of the ceremony to do their work.

Their impatient need to hold one another had the whole venue laughing and clapping at their joy.

Everyone hollered as they cheered, and Dae wondered if it was still a high-class wedding. Well, people are allowed to have fun right?