匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 18

It is the last day.

It was sometime after seven in the morning. Dae has barely slept that night, choosing to read a book she brought and be entertained by TikTok. She managed to squeeze in a nap but, ended up waking up an hour later thanks to a bad dream.

She was getting herself a snack when she was approached by a staff.

Apparently, Hoseok was heading out for a jog with Seokjin.

Wow.

Very responsible.

She was in charge of the closer shot, while the staff earlier flew the drone.

There were a few other staff members with cameras fixed on points, just being quiet and filming.

She found the man near the trail, and figured Seokjin was too tired to join.

"Oh? Dae-ssi, you're in..."

She looked at him, wondering why his speech faltered.

"...Is that a cat on your shoulder?"

"Oh- yeah. My kitten, Cheetah. Cheetah," she turned to the kitten, "Jung Hoseok."

It got the man to giggle into hand, still in disbelief at the sight of an emotionless woman with a kitten on her shoulder.

"How...?"

"She snuck in. Problem?"

"No... no just... can I...?"

She nodded, and he stepped forward to pet her. Cheetah, like always, allowed him to coddle her.

Dae sighed at that, setting up the camera.

"Shall we?"

--- • ---

The men were now cooking up some nice breakfast.

When Dae heard Yoongi was making pasta, and that Soekjin was making janchi guksu...

She wanted to flip the table.

She even almost begged to let them allow her to film the food close up.

Almost.

Because she was cooking for the staff too.

She was frying some hotteok for them, while another staff made them all cold noodles.

The timing was so bad for her. How unlucky.