匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 10

The rest of the evening went by fast.

There were photo-taking sessions with the bride and groom, and Dae tried very hard to keep her gawking to herself because god- if Dawon looked beautiful from afar, she looked magnificent up close.

She shared a similar eye colour to Hoseok's, which were a beautiful red. Only hers were much darker than Hoseok's, which were more of a coral colour.

And yes. She was just Hoseok with a wig on.

She shyly joined the couple, along with Inyoung and her husband.

She has not seen him much, but the very small meetings between them have shown that the man was scary and strict. On the outside, mostly.

Really, he was a softie. Only if you know what to say.

After that was the cocktail hour.

This was when some people actually started leaving, while others stayed. Sure, there would be dinner later in an hour and half, but that would mean people get to go home and change and relax a bit, before joining the newlywed couple again for dinner.

For an hour and a half, she did not really want to stay. Even the couple would be leaving to get changed and whatnot. It would be boring for her to stay.

She left then, deciding to hang out around town for a bit.

And then stuff happened.

And then she was back for dinner.

Thank god her outfit was not messed up.

But she was lowkey freaking out.

Because, just a while ago, she met a hero-

"Miss Jung."

Oh... it was her host. She noticed her glancing at her bandaged hands, and she quickly hid them behind her.

"Shall I escort you to your seat?"

Dae nodded and followed. She passed her coat to the person by the door, and they hung it neatly in a locker before passing her her tag.

She headed back into the main area, and this time, she noticed the arrangements were different. The tables and chairs were moved towards the back, leaving a small open space at the front before the altar.

Ah... the dancefloor.

Dae prayed she would not be asked to dance.

Her grip on her handbag tightened as her host directed her to a seat near the dancefloor. Dae internally cried.

Why does it have to be near the dancefloor?

"Yah shi- Yah! Fuck-"

The woman turned to the voice, and just behind her stood Seokjin, arms comically waving around.