匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 12

It was very weird indeed.

Dae looked at her arms, very much puzzled at the same time worried about what was going on.

It wasn't all that serious, but it was... weird.

Dae has body hair.

Or well... had body hair.

On her arms and legs of course.

But suddenly... its...

It's like she was shedding. Somehow.

She honestly thought those stray hairs she found on her bed were baby hairs from her head or something.

But as she got ready to prep herself for the day, she noticed her arms felt a bit bare. Yes, there was some body hair left, but in certain areas. They looked like patches and the roughness of her skin pretty much extended to her elbows.

It was confusing and a bit worrying.

But it's not like she was dying so...

It didn't feel flaky, like how dry skin would feel. It felt more... rubbery. Like a hairless cat.

She applied lotion, hoping this would be enough, but then got worried again and packed a small bottle of sunscreen.

The place she would be going to today, would definitely make her need more.

--- • ---

It wasn't too hot nor was it too cold, which made Dae feel at ease.

Despite it being early summer, it was quite windy where they were right now. And with the sun glaring down so obviously, Dae was glad she wore her sunscreen.

She was wearing a flowy shirt and loose tracks, which helped because with the heat, she doesn't have to worry about her clothes sticking onto her like wet plaster, and kept her cool.

The venue was quite far, so those who are participating will be moving earlier.

They are separated into two groups, where one will be leaving earlier first, to move around and set cameras.

The other will accompany the boys, along with their outfits.

The set has already been built for the past week. The only thing they would need to do was film, and it would take up to two days for it.

Thank god for the good weather.

So far, Dae has got her schedule for the first day. She wasn't sure if she would be included in the second one. Whatever.