匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 6

May was ending, which meant spring was ending too.

And summer was right around the corner, so that meant a change of wardrobe.

Hah.

Hahahahahahahah.

As someone who was an unofficial advocate of big, baggy, comfortable clothes... this was a nightmare.

Summer was going to be a nightmare.

Spring was fine. Somewhat tolerable since the days are a bit chilly, and as someone who hates the cold, she enjoyed wearing sweaters. And at night, the temperature would go down even more, which meant a hoodie over her sweater.

The company holds no dress rule, but as long as it's respectable and accommodating to everyone's needs because of their quirks, any type of clothing style is fine.

Besides, Dae thinks she could even wear the skimpiest outfit she ever owned (the one her best friend bought for her to wear for some Halloween party), and no one would or could notice. Because she was always in her studio so...

But it was not really her style. She preferred comfortability over anything, and it did not matter if they were 'boy' clothes or 'girl' clothes. Because. Really. In this day and age? Since when do clothes have gender? As far as she knows, clothes were lifeless things made to cover up someone.

Well.

That does not mean she would disrespect anyone for dressing a certain style.

But her preferred would be called Comfortable.

So really. Summer. Was going to kill her.

As much as she loves warmth, she does not want the heat to force her to wear tees or even shorts.

(She would if she was desperate).

One of the blessings of owning her own studio, was that she had her own air conditioner.

Amazing!

She could rack up the temperature and still get to wear her hoodies and soft sweaters, and no one would question her. Because it was her studio and her air conditioner and she gets to do whatever she wants.

Ah...

If only it were that easy.

She ripped the hoodie off, thanking whatever deity was up there for her reluctant decision to wear a shirt.

She headed out to get some snacks, since she would be working with ENHYPEN later on. And the few hours she spent with only three of them already had her mentally exhausted.

They were still kids, which was understandable, though the eldest was 20, a mere 3 years younger than her. And they were already so successful.

They had already released two mini albums, and they were currently building up their first studio album. And Dae was extremely delighted when the producers allowed her to join their project.