匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 22

A camera was behind him, the red dot blinking periodically.

Is it a recording? A live?

Dae blinked at the device, trying to make sense of what was going on. But then she was blindfolded with a dark cloth.

Nice... identity protection.

"This... is where we would be threatening you, yeah? Your brother, your mother, maybe even your father... the whole city- The whole world!! They would all be watching as I shame you!"

Dae's brows furrowed.

"You hear that En-Dragon?! Yeah! I've got your baby sister here! And my god! She's absolutely dumb, but adorable."

He grabbed a fistful of her hair again and pulled.

Dae grunted.

Damnit I'm not that kinky-

"So if you want her safe," he glides a finger against a cheek, "at least, you better come here. Find us! Save your abandoned sister like the hero you are! Have your mother join as well! The more the merrier, eh?!"

He pushed her head forward, laughing maniacally.

"Look at her... so vulnerable... and so pretty and nice smelling too! Won't it be so cool to lay my hands on her? Which is what I was gonna do but... hm... your deaths are more important to me than this little bitch-"

Sir I'm 23-

"-So get your asses over here great hero! If you have anyone else coming, and I mean it when I say that I would know, something will happen to little precious here. You hear me?"

"Boss! There's someone coming. Not the two heroes-"

"What?!"

He grabs her hair and yanks up again, his other hand over her neck.

"You hero, who's moving recklessly. Listen up! You come any closer, I will break her neck."

Dae tried to swallow but his hand around her throat was too tight.

The man who alerted him confirmed their status. Safe.

"Good hero... you listened. A lot of people should be like you, knowing not to mess with us."

Dae sighed when he released her neck. But he was still holding her up by her hair.

"Heh... this is quite fun... I missed doing this. If it weren't for you meddling heroes, fucking En-Dragon and that mother-bitch of yours, if it weren't for you... my members would still be here with me. My father... would be here with me..."