匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 26

For the next few days, all she had been doing was hiding in her studio.

Even though she wanted to lock herself in her home, ideally forever, her needs would beg to differ.

She would need food and water to survive. And in the heat, she would need her air-conditioner to work. And her Taehui and Cheetah would need to eat too.

And for all those needs, she would need money.

Fuck. Nothing in this world is free huh?

She wishes that would be the case. Some – only some, do get those benefits.

But ah...

She scratched her head, retying her hair up to make sure no hair comes off to disturb her like it had been doing the past five minutes.

She needed to get this melody right but fuuuuuuck-

Why today... out of all the days... she had to lose the will to live? Why?

The main reason why she wanted to hide in the first place was because of her mother and brother. The second is the police.

They tried to get her to come down to their office for a talk on the vigilante thing. And because of how adamant she was, they tried through her dad. But he too, was insistent that they do not disturb her.

Sure, her father was better than the two, but he too shared the same worry as them. She would rather not talk about it, because in the end, her father reacted much better than her mother.

Their relationship was weird. Sure, they were so in love with each other, but because of Dae, they came to a breaking point. They are not divorced, not like they wanted to, but they do live separately. Which is why Dae moved out.

Her father was so in love with her mother, it was admirable. If Dae would ever get a partner in the future, she would want someone like her father. And she would like to be someone like her father.

Doting, caring, loving...

All the good traits.

So when her mother stayed away with her elder brother, it hurt her father deeply just because of the way Dae was treated.

She wasn't abused or anything. None of those sorts. But because she was quirkless...

Once she graduated, she moved, claiming that she wanted to be independent. But really, she just wanted her mother to stay with her father. She did, in the end, move back into their old place, after a few months Dae left.

Whatever.

But because of how they failed to get her to talk about the vigilante, they sent the police instead.