匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 27

News on the In The Soop 2 incident has been out for a while now.

The media has caught air about the landslide, but because it originally focused on the wrecked village, the whole incident involving them was more hidden, not until it was investigated and passed.

And the main reason why it dragged for a long time was because of the vigilante.

So when the kidnapping incident happened, the focus turned then, and even if it was still on the vigilante thing, it was also aimed at the two, mother and son heroes.

But because the media are really good at back-tracking investigations, the boulder incident came to light once again, and since the investigation was now not the top priority, they decided to advertise it.

The members have come forward with the incident then, almost wanting to sue the people responsible for such a spread. But with lots of encouragement from fans all over the world, they were able to come forward about their accident. Not many details were shared with the public, but they do know that some of the members got light injuries, and Seokjin lightly teased about his own suffering with a photo of his legs in some stylish sports shoes.

Fans have made all sorts of predictions and speculations, to which they decided to just leave it without a proper answer. At some point, the vigilante was mentioned, because someone, or some people, somehow made the connection with the wrecked village, the police visiting at the HYBE building, and the fact that this kidnapped person was saved by the same person who saved the members.

Not to mention that the vigilante happened to be at the right places in the right times.

It was scary yet fascinating reading the theories and deductions of fans over Twitter, to which they even linked a blog with a whole mind map and threads connecting here and there-

Fascinating.

People with these quirks are scary.

Sure, there may be limitations, but surely there was someone out there somewhere who knows every detail about this incident.

And possibly some stranger out there who knows her identity.

Ahhhahahahahahahahahaha-

She.

Is.

Fucked.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

FuUUuuUUUuUuUuUuuUuUuUucked.

Fucked.

She smiled, blinking at the screen which displayed some basic information about the vigilante someone managed to find out.