匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 29

The city was quite busy on that particular day.

Maybe it is because it is summer that would entail summer break for the kids and some working adults. Or that it is hot enough that you could just pretty much dress however you like, which, as Dae looked around, must be the case because people were in their most glorious outfits.

With quirks so vast and different and developing every day, it's not rare to see a lot of changes being made to this world now.

And its not rare to meet weird people as well, in good and bad ways. Just a while ago, she bumped into someone wearing thick, winter clothing, and probably because the old lady next to her was staring, she claimed that her quirk made her feel opposites during winter and summer.

That meant during winter, she would be sweating and wearing thin layered clothes, while in the summer, as she was seeing, she was wearing a thick parka with winter boots.

Damn.

With weird people, comes weird activities as well. Honestly, it wasn't weird to her, because quirks are like that. They're quirky, makes people do quirky things.

Heh.

Dae has walked past a man who was spinning a whole ass wooden table on a finger. What kind of quirk is that?

Before turning into the next street, she had to walk past a religious group protesting, a man, who she assumed was the leader, screaming his heart out about the Gods and the apocalypse. His followers cheered as they waved some kind of coloured scarf, all decked in a deep red colour. She cringed, rushing away when one of them approached her with a kind smile and a hidden agenda.

As much as she loved learning, sometimes, its better to just stay away.

Then, as she waited at the pedestrian crossing, from a distance she was able to hear a man running with the police on the phone, asking them to help him stop because he stole something and was running away. She sniffled and pushed a leg out behind her, making the man trip and fall. At least he stopped, she watched him and missed the light until the police arrived. The man thanked her for that, and she figured she could have done a better job at catching him. But stopping him suddenly will just hurt him more, because of the force and inertia and all other physics theories that she had learned before.

She tried taking in so many things, which sometimes is a good thing, but sometimes is bad.

It was for a good reason that day. Promise.

She just doesn't want to think about her mother and brother, now currently with a lot of people at their training base, training them for self-defence.

Here's how the schedule is.

Sundays are off days. Strictly. They were already doing so much work, add on to the pressure that they have to perform for shows and the concert next spring, plus the whole threat where they would potentially get kidnapped because of the recent ones... having an off day once a week is good. Besides, aside from their training and gym sessions, the group's schedules are pretty much scattered, and they won't see each other until they're back home.