匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 30

"You're joining them?"

Dae exhaled, closing her eyes.

Why...

Why does he have to be here?

"Dummy Dae is actually joining the training?"

The man dropped an arm over her shoulder heavily, and she sighed, feeling the equipment of his hero suit poke into her back.

The man- Sanghoon, was her senior since elementary school. And one of her bullies. It wasn't really physical, but he loved to tease her and play pranks on her. Though others deemed it harmless, to Dae, who had been small and frail and quirkless, it was just pain.

And now, annoying.

She had the absolute pleasure, please not the sarcasm there, to be with him throughout middle school and high school. And as if to spite her more, he joined her mother's hero agency. Just a cherry on top of all the layers of icing and whipped cream he has dropped on her shoulders.

She sighed, rolling her eyes when he snickered at her. He then ruffled her hair, which what seemed to be playful, but was actually rough.

It seemed like he was doing it on purpose, because hey... BTS were there.

Another day of training...

Hah...

She should've known he would continue his stupid shit.

But oh... ain't it good that he won't be training her, but other men instead?

She has assigned him to Namjoon and Jungkook. Namjoon and him were about the same size, and though she hated to admit, he was very good in his hero work. She assigned Jungkook to him as well because Sangmin was quite good in Tae Kwon Do and boxing.

A perfect match.

As for the quirk training, Taehyung will be with him as their quirks were somewhat similar.

Taehyung had an ice quirk which is contributed by cold weather. Sanghoon's, however, needed spicy food intake that can help generate heat within him to produce magma. Yes. Magma. His skin would turn black and hard like those rocks you see on active volcanoes. He can fire out lava, but those were not his strong points. His strong points are his skin, especially hands, and with his experience in boxing, he gets to deliver burning punches to the enemies.

She always had mixed feeling about him. He was a cool, hardworking and smart hero. But on the other side... he had been hurting her since they were kids.

Should such a person who harmed little kids be allowed to pursue a hero career?

Okay, he was a kid too then. But this lasted until high school. In a hero school even. And he was one of the top students. As if any teacher would jeopardise the top hero student's future because of one quirkless girl.