匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 11

This was getting ridiculous!

Absolutely. Ridiculous!

She just wanted to have a normal lunch. The food she worked hard on.

But, including last Friday, it has been three days in total, for all her packed lunches to vanish mysteriously.

Not really.

She knows one of the culprits is from this building. Amongst the many, many people who work here. Who have quirks.

She wanted to punch something.

That's it! She's had enough!

She's going to need to pull her trump card. This has always worked, and she hoped the thief, would not be able to handle it.

It was Wednesday morning, four days passing with her working away with other producers and ENHYPEN on their album. This time, she was going to make a dish, that no one, and she meant, no one, would be able to eat.

It's a dish her father is the best at making, which satisfies her cravings.

She packed it so aesthetically beautiful, then stuck a note on the top, as usual.

She smiled evilly at her plan, which soon turned into a mad cackle as she held up her packed lunch.

Let's see how you win this time... thief!

--- • ---

Honestly, if you asked her, Dae wouldn't mind sharing her food.

If... you asked her.

If you steal... then that's a whole other problem.

There wasn't even a note to tell her that her food will be taken. Her food container will be left empty in the refrigerator, which just gets her even more frustrated.

She headed to the pantry, placed the container into the refrigerator, and waited till lunchtime. Surely, by then, someone would have taken it. Maybe they would eat it in the canteen.

Shit- she should've gone to the canteen to hunt them down. Usually, she couldn't, opting to work through until it's all done, only then would she have the time to eat properly while savouring her food.

Right. So, the container is in the fridge, now all she has to do... is wait.