Seventeen

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

It's so freaking hot, My whole body is literally steaming because of the damn heat .

I'm at the BD's hideout to spend my summer vacation because I'm too bored in the mansion. Oddly enough I didn't see Natalie around.

Mr. Peter anticipated on a cross country trip but I'm too lazy to take a one.

"Hey got any plan?"

I ask the black dragon who's busy eating watermelon although the air con is open the heat can't fathom as hell.

"Nothing."

They lazily answer all of them are damn topless and busy fanning themselves. I want to take a deep dive on the sea.

My eyes dilated after that idea pop in my mind. But suddenly the door open revealing Manjiro, Keisuke, Ken, Inupi and Koko they're wearing their beach outfit making me feel jealous.

"Let's go to the beach!"

Manjiro planned while looking at us. I immediately stand up and get my bag looking for some beach outfit when I saw a pair of two piece, this is good. I wear my shade and fix my dress.

"I'm in!"

I participate and join them that's when the five children look at me.

"Nilla-chan!" They called me in union I smile and pinch their cheeks.

"Hello cuties."

I giggled when they all blushed with my compliment. The black dragon just lazily stare at us before waving their hands.

"Enjoy."

They said in union, that's when Manjiro and the other start pestering the lazy men in front of us.

"Oh come on join us!"

Manjiro said while Keisuke, Ken, Koko and Inupi start throwing the pillow to them.

"Jeez! You're too energetic Manjiro! Okay okay!"

Shin surrender and start to get their swimming trunks.

"Yes!"

Manjiro and I exclaimed before we high five.

I look at their motor bike when they all ready to go but I crossed my arms when I notice I'm the only one who doesn't have a ride.

"So mind if I tag along?"

I say they all laugh.

"Hop in!"

They all said in fusion. They stared at one another for a moment before they start their motor bikes and stop in front me.

"You can ride to me Nilla-chan."