Thirty eight

Where’s Waka?”

The first thing that I ask when I enter the Brahman’s territory. They give me the authority to enter the facility, so here I am walking freely.

Takeomi and Senju look at me from head to toe as I stand proudly in front of them, wearing a red lingerie top, white tight pants partner to my pointy red stilettos. I smile while waiting for their answer. Senju smiles, but she’s too busy eating her ice cream.

“At the gym with Benkei, Nilla.”

Takeomi answered, I nod before turning my back,

“Thanks, Omi!”

I bid before I exit the building. I want to surprise him since I’ve been busy with my photoshoot and interviews for the past weeks.

South drive me to Waka’s gym. A three stored buildings, with glass door and walls the gym really looks like modern ’cause of its design. I smile widely, too excited to see my fiancé.

“I’ll go now, Stella. Enjoy.”

South said before he started the car again, leaving me in front of the gym. I fix my shade and enter the building. It really has a nice interior, a lot of people can be seen inside too.

‘It’s popular, ha?’

I smiled when I saw kids around my twin’s age having fun.

Where is he?’

My heels clatter on the tiles, the heads of civilians turn automatically to my way and their loud stares almost pierce me, but I’m here for my fiancé, not to mind them.

I searched around only to find my beloved helping a young woman, maybe a bit younger than me doing exercises. It’s not a big deal for me to do his job, but my problem is the woman.

“Nilla?”

I looked on my side and saw Benkei on the counter. I smile and put my fingers on my lips, gesturing him to not disturb Waka, who’s serious at helping the seductive girl.

I walk towards the counter and lean on a slanted way. Taking up my shade, I watch Waka do his work. The woman holds his hand and playfully slaps his chest.

“Am I doing it right Waka?”

She asks adorably. Waka just nods before lifting her waist a bit. He’s trying to give her the perfect posture for the exercise, yet it looks like she’s having a hard time or she’s doing it on purpose.

I heard someone laugh on my side. Benkei leaned on the counter and watched Waka’s move too.

“Is she a regular customer?”

I ask with my mocking tone, scoffing. The woman continues to make unnecessary physical touch to Waka.

“Yup, she also asks for Waka specifically.”

My brows up so she’s regular, and a simple exercise is too strenuous for her?

“Is that so?”

Benkei hums as an answer and continues to watch Waka. I continue watching the two like they’re in their own world, the girl continues to touch Waka, but my fiancé doesn’t give a fuck, this stoic man.

“Why won’t you call him?”

Benkei question, he’s doing something on the counter. I shook my head and just watched them. Clearly, Waka doesn’t care, so why would I care too?

“He’s busy doing his job as if he has a choice.”

I responded, Benkei, stop what he’s doing and look at me unbelievably.