Twenty four

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡• 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘚 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙 •

𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘚 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙

"Where is Wakashi and Wakana, Stella?"

I laugh when the first thing he ask is where the twins are. I point the pool where my five years old twin boys is playing with their leopard.

"Washi! Kana! Uncle is here."

He yelled and open his arms as he wait for my sons, my little boys lilac orb widened with surprise and happiness seeing Terano.

"Uncle!"

They hug him tightly and giggled as Cielo lift them up both in the air their laugh thundered in the room. I smile and ask the photographer to took a photo of them.

It's been five years when I found out that I'm pregnant and Cielo really help me, I can't survive those years without his help.

Five years ago I become one of the successful and well known model in America but I keep the existence of my twins from media with the help of Cielo.

He's violence comes handy at times so no one ever dared or talk about my private life, I also use the privilege of being a Suzuki head and the yakuza's power to hide my pregnancy.

That's how I manage to hide the existence of the twins. I also graduated to my four year course and now a professional nurse in one of the known hospital in Brazil.

"Stella."

I look up to Cielo when he call me after playing with the twins, we're now on my penthouse spending summer since I manage to have a day off to my both demanding profession for a while.

"I'm going back to Japan."

I accidentally open my mouth while drinking with his surprise asseveration.

He laugh at my shock expression before he look at me with soft gaze.

"Mom just died and I have my grandparents in Japan so I'll stay there now."

My forehead irk before I stand up and smack his head.

"Stupid! How about us then?!"

I start to panic as I know that he's serious, he laugh at my reaction before hugging me.

"You can do it, beside you're not alone anymore you have the twins but I have something to ask you."

He hold both of my shoulder and stare at me intently.

"Don't forget your promise to me."

He said and smile. I rolled my eyes.

"Make sure you'll follow me, don't even try on manipulating me South."