Briefing.

Aida and Ingrid stood there, looking dumbfounded as they looked upon the two fellow operators talking to one another before them.
The two sisters whom had been Imperial Operators for years and years recognised the two and new them intimately from other operations and missions performed in the name of the Kovenant Empire and its people... Aida in particular could remember the last time they had seen each other: a mission that took them no less than 2 weeks to accomplish, successfully infiltrating and sabotaging an entire enemy star port with Helium-4 Bombs? Yes, that was the one and the foes they fought? 24th Fire And steel Traitor Legion.

Both sisters remembered them very well, after so many years of working togheter.

The sisters didn't hesitate for a moment to simply walk up to them and as they did, the old man turned around to look at the two sisters and as he did so he took a good few seconds to recognise the both of them.

The old man's eyes widened a little there, he placed a fresh cigar on his lips and there he said
"Well... I'll be damned."

The women whom he was talking to earlier also started to show an interest and as she turned and looked, a genuinely happy smile touched her face as they both looked upon both Aida and Ingrid.

The women than said
"See? I told you they'd bring Aida and Ingrid."

Aida and Ingrid than saluted the old man in his standard issue field grey undershirt and as they did so, Aida said
"Operators Aida and Ingrid Krauzer, reporting Colonel Remmy!"

Colonel Remmy than stood up and gave a salute as well being saying
"At ease, Operators... Good to see you again Aida and Ingrid. I heard they were bringing in some of best Operators, guess you have your work cut out for you ey?"
He said, with a genuine smile on his face as a cigar hung from his mouth.

Aida than smiled back and replied
"Good to see you again Colonel, heh. Its been awhile since we've seen you two, oh and you too Violet."
Aida said, referring to the woman.

Violet gave a simple chuckle before she also stood up and greeted the two sisters
"And if it isn't Aida and Ingrid, our resident special operations prodigies. Yep! These two are perfect for the job."

Ingrid's face lit up as she saw one of her old friends and there she gave her hand to Violet in an arm wrestling position and there she said

"Hey there Violet! Long time no see, you wanna... Settle that score we had?"

Violet chuckled and said
"Still not accepting your defeat at arm wrestling are you Ingrid? My, my... How competitive are you my dear?"

Ingrid than scoffed
"Hmpf! I wasn't even in my A game Violet, I'll settle that score with me winning!"

Hearing this, Violet obliged and held Ingrid's hand. However she wasn't going to do it here, this was merely a gesture to say that Violet accepts.

Suddenly, Violet starting laughing and there she gave Ingrid and Aida a welcoming embrace
"Ahaha! Welcome back to the team you guys! I missed you guys so much, especially you Ingrid." she said with a genuine tone of joy.

Ingrid than said
"Yep, it's good to see me too... But I bet you aren't going to beat me this time."

"Oh, your on Ingrid." Violet said.

Both Violet and Ingrid than gave each other a bro fist before doing their signature hand shake togheter, a sign of great friendship and cooperation with one another.

...

Colonel Remmy... Aida and Ingrid has worked with him for the longest time.

Colonel Remmy is Aida and Ingrid's commanding officer, he is one of the senior most Imperial Operators in the 2nd Operator Regiment, the unit Aida and Ingrid are a part of, Colonel Remmy has been their commanding officer for many, many years, he was also responsible for the vetting, training and organisation of new potential Operator recruits. However he himself often led operations and his presence alone was a moral boost onto itself.